Project 52 - What Foundation Should I use??

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by Pachimac, Jan 7, 2022.

1. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

Now that Just Jaimee doesn't seem to be doing her Storyteller RTG templates anymore, I'm at a loss as to what to choose for my Project 52! Any suggestions that worked well for you? I really loved her templates because they were almost like quick pages - they were ready to go if you wanted them to be, or you could personalize them with your kit of choice.

2. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

Scrapping With Liz has several bundles that are geared towards Project 52 type of projects.

Digital Scrapbook Designer | Scrapping with Liz – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)

Personally I love her Daily Life templates but have used them for regular layouts. You might find something that fits your vision of Project 52. She has posted many of her weekly layouts in the monthly threads as well so you can see how she used them.

3. Pachimac

Thank you - I will check those out!

4. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

So, it depends.
    NBK has some awesome templates in this bundle but it's non-traditional to P52 (I did that one year):
    [​IMG]

I've also stuck with paper layout A design one whole year. It was fun because I knew how to take the photos to fit my pockets.
    [​IMG]
    Matching Page Protectors: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Pockets-No.3-The-Basics.html

Or, if you are adventurous, I love this template because it fits anything I want my layout to be for the week:
    [​IMG]

Pachimac likes this.
  5. Pachimac

OOOOOOO I actually LOVE THOSE!!! Off to see how they're used!

bestcee likes this.