Problem uploading to gallery

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by wvsandy, May 5, 2019.

1. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

Is anyone else having problems uploading to the TLP Gallery? I get to the Upload A File Box, Browse select my file and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes the file name disappears and sometimes it just sits there. I reload my browser, I reboot my Windows computer and maybe it works but maybe it doesn't. Has anyone had this problem and found a solution? It always works eventually but this is a real problem if trying to post for a speed scrap, etc.

2. SeattleSheri

SeattleSheri Movers, cleaners, great hair. I'm a socialite!

The only time I've had a similar issue is when my wi-fi connection is poor. Maybe try another browser? I hope you get it figured out!

3. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

@wvsandy

I don't experience this, but if you give us some more information, maybe that will help troubleshoot/come up with a solution.

What browser do you usually use when this problem occurs?

Are your files under 250 KB?

Do you have any punctuation in the file name?

Do you have a wired internet connection or wifi?

4. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

@gonewiththewind I'm using Windows 10 with Firefox. Files are under 250 with no punctuation. My connection is cable and wireless. I do the exact same thing with the exact same file and sometimes it just doesn't work. I did run Windows updates to see if that made a difference. So far it's worked. Maybe that was it.

gonewiththewind likes this.
  5. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Oh good! Please post in the help forum if it starts happening again! Happy Uploading! LOL