Printing...

Discussion in 'Document Your December Layouts' started by Angie4b1g, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

What kind of paper do you use? Like to print a paper? Just cardstock, or the matte presentation paper? Do you print your own photos?

Do I sound like I've never scrapbooked before? :giggle

I did paper for years, and now digi for years, but never a combination.

I do have an 8.5x11 sheet of goodies ready to print for the cover, just not sure what I should print them on.

2. sarahbhb

sarahbhb Happy Anniversary babe! Now, pack up!

I print on matte presentation paper for hybrid projects, PL printables etc.

I print my own photos on a Selphy, or on 8.5x11 photo paper on my HP, just depends on how many photos, what sizes, etc.

I'm considering doing PL entirely in the 4x6 pockets next year and then everything will be layered on a 4x6 canvas and printed on my Selphy, mostly photos and words, but I'm still planning on doing some embellishments and paper as well. I need to do something to make it even more super simple next year, so I'm hoping this works for me...my plan right now is to try it with my December PL spreads and see how I like it.

3. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

I print at Viovio. :whistle:giggle

4. Kimpson

Kimpson Kimpson

Amen! I feel a little clueless!

5. mrspotts

mrspotts Could I get a planner for my planner?

okay most hybrid people are going to tell you to use matte presentation paper. and i actually use that for most of my hybrid projects. however, there is nothing wrong using white cardstock if you already have some. i used to use that on all my hybrid projects and they turned out just fine.

6. AmberR

AmberR Take that naysayers! Pink is my color.

thanks for this thread, angie! I've been wondering myself, as my stuff printed onto cardstock always looks sad...however, if anyone can tell me where to find matte presentation paper in Germany....I'd be VERY obliged! all i can find is something on a roll from epson. not sure if that's the same thing, nor am I sure how to use a roll of paper on my printer!!!

7. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

Here it is at the office supply store next to the photo paper.

8. kelley

kelley Gets excited over little green things.

I think I'm going to just get mine printed as a photo book. Last year I didn't do a DYD or december daily, but I did take a crap ton of Christmas pics and put them all into a photo book with only a couple pages being scrapbooked. This year I'm going to scrap them DYD style, but I'll still going to pop them into a book.