Printing your pages

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by NancyBeck, Mar 15, 2015.

1. NancyBeck

NancyBeck Happy resident of Pollyville

I don't think I've seen anyone mention it here this weekend, so I'll jump in. I was way behind on my printing, so this weekend's sale at Persnickety Prints was just what I had been waiting for. In the past, I've always printed my 12X12 pages at home on my Epson R1900, but I was dreadfully behind and wasn't looking forward to what was ahead for me. Enter Persnickety's sale...I'd been meaning to try them for my 12X12 pages for awhile, especially after seeing the quality of some desk calendars I had done there over the holidays. At 25% off this weekend, it was time to pull the trigger. I can't print at home for $1.49 per 12X12 print! It took me awhile to upload 194 pages that were waiting in the wings to be printed, but I finished it last night and it feels great! Now all I have to do is sit back and wait for delivery. $5.00 for nearly 200 prints is a steal, don't you think? Since you can also buy credits if you're not ready to print right now, I think I'll go back today and buy some of those, then maybe I'll print every 50 pages or so and not wait so long. What have you got to loose?

If you're interested, the coupon code is (SQUARE) and it's good through today.

2. dvhoward

dvhoward Don't bother me before 10am!

Thanks, Nancy. I'm off to print!!

3. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I print books, as I find is better so I don't need to put pages together there fore spending more money on protectors and stuff, but it is a great deal.....!!!!!

4. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

oh, good for you! i bet you can not wait to have those 194 pages in your hands!!! :)

5. PLM

PLM I know there's something in the wake of your smile

Great you discovered this opportunity!!! And thanks for sharing this with us. ;-)

6. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

I've ordered my credits. I do it every 6 months when they have the sale and print every 3 months or so. LOVE IT!

7. NancyBeck

I hear you, Cynthia and I would too, but I scrap out of order, so I need the flexibility of binder books that let me add as needed.

8. dvhoward

dvhoward Don't bother me before 10am!

I tried multiples times today to upload my 129 12 x 12 images but the site just wouldn't take them. I bought credits to try again later. Thanks again, Nancy.

9. NancyBeck

I'm sorry to hear that, Diane. I wonder if that's because it is the last day of the sale. It ran Friday through Sunday, but the credits can be used anytime and never expire.

10. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

I just ordered mine!

I have been printing albums, and I'm ready to print my 2012 yearly album (yes, I'm behind, lol!) but waiting for a good, like 50% off coupon before I do. So.... for all my layouts from challenges and random layouts, I grabbed credits. this way, I can buy an album, and then put the pages in the order that I like them....

... and I can make sure I have the same amount for each child! LOL!

I'm hoping this will work. I honestly don't know how I will be with two pages that face each other that don't match. I hope it goes ok. I think once I hear the boys oooohing and aaaahing over the pages, it will be forgotten.

11. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Oh my gosh Nancy! What fun is that package going to be! I think that would be like a 2nd Christmas getting to open that box and then sort all those pages and put them into albums! I totally meant to order a few pages myself and forgot! Whoops! I mostly do Shutterfly books, but I also have a Christmas album that I put all of our Christmas pages into separately. I'll just wait for the next sale. :)

12. jenevang

YAY for moving forward with your printing. My albums are filled with pages that do not match. They are also totally NOT in order, of any kind. I also decided to put everything together and if they are interested, my kids can separate out the pages once they are grown (or I am gone). For now, you can pick up any book on the shelf and you never know what you will find. It's so fun!

My only exception is my PL books.

13. jenevang

I have to upload only a few pages at a time b/c my internet times out too often (the disadvantage of living in the stix). And it takes a LONG time. Now that you have credits, you can upload them more leisurely. That's one of the reasons I LOVE PP. Those credits.