printing posters?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by mlpieters, May 18, 2010.

1. mlpieters

mlpieters the princess of PINK

i'd like to make a subway sign...but cheat...you know create in photoshop, print it out and then modge podge it to a board?

where's the best price place to print posters?

2. alb52

alb52 · · · – – – · · ·

3. JeanH

JeanH New Member

First, I grew up in Denver! It never snows *LOL* Two places you may wish to consider would be:

Costco (up to 20x30 I think) and they will mount. I haven't ordered that size yet, but they do a tremendous job on everything from my 4x6 prints to 12x18 layouts (I order by combining a 12x12 and two 6x6. It's the same price as the 12x12. Make sure to read the instructions carefully, because almost at the end of the ordering process, you will want to not have them make adjustments.

Also: Fed-Ex Kinkos: I used to use them years ago for my client work. I don't know what the quality is now, but surely there's a store around you where you can check out the work before you order.

They both have on-line sites, where you can up-load your work and then pick it up at the store. I think this is usually easier than long-distance ordering. The one time (out of several dozen orders) where I didn't like Costco's work, they cheerfully re-did it while I waited! Hope this gives you some good information.

South High School (where it never snows)

4. crazygirl

crazygirl Opening a post office

costco does 20x30 for 8.99.
    if they don't print that in your store
    they do it online for cheap shipping.
    i believe, but i'm not 100% sure, but i think
    they have a 'poster size' print for 9.99.

check online.

5. EricaLA

EricaLA Member

I did a post for college last semester. It was huge, A0 paper. Put all the things together in Photoshop then send to print in a little store, like Fedex Kinkos. It was sooo beautiful. If you want to see pics. lol I don't know about stores there, but here you can easily find places where you can print in vinyl, do big stickers and cool things like that.

6. mlpieters

mlpieters the princess of PINK

Thanks for the tips ladies. I've also contacted scrapbooks.com to see what they will do. Almost ready to print!