Printer recommendations?

Discussion in 'Hybrid Pad' started by Kat, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

I have an HP printer. It does pretty good but it's large and bulky. I wouldn't mind as much if it printed larger than an 8x11 page.

I need wireless and good quality photo prints as I am going to do some pocket page style albums so I'll print photos and digital goods too.

What printers do you have and love?

2. busywoman139

busywoman139 Wish and hope and ... poof! There it is!

I have a large format Canon that I love - but I got it as part of a photography bundle so I didn't buy it, per se. It's a Pro-100. I'd say Canon and Epson in general seem to produce great quality prints.

3. Karen

Karen Alarm off, brunch ON

I have an OLD Canon Pixma printer... like a 7120 I think? Yeah I found it HERE. It's discontinued now, but I'm sure they have newer versions available. I've been pretty happy with my printer since I only paid $99 for it and I've been using it for lots of year.

4. bcgal00

bcgal00 Feeling lazy with my coffee and book

I have had Epsom and Canon and both are good. Currently I have a Canon Pixma. I haven't checked stores lately but I know they now have printers with refillable ink cartridges so its more cost efficient. That's what I'm going to look at next time.

5. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

I have an old Canon prima too. I love it,and would get can on again. If you use the original ink, photos don't fade at all.

6. Kat

Here's the one I ended up with. I'm testing it out now. I also love that it's white. My desk is white and my silhouette cameo is white so it's all very clean looking.

Canon Pixma TS9521C

It's a photo and craft printer and should even print the 12x12 size for layouts, assuming I can find that size paper.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
    Karen and busywoman139 like this.
  7. Karen

Karen Alarm off, brunch ON

Yay for a new printer. I’d love to hear what you think after your testing.

8. Kat

So far, it seems to go off and disconnect itself a lot. And is a tad slow. The quality of the prints are great so far but I'm not sure if I love it.