Preferences | Pad Patter 4/28

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by jk703, Apr 28, 2022.

1. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

I've got a few too I think! ;) I'm not picky about pen color but I actually prefer the thicker vs thinner pens. My purple Pilot G-2 07 is my fave right now!

When parking, I always find the end spot next to a curb that I can hug tight. I think it started when my car was brand new & I didn't want door dings!

We have rainbow colored fiestaware dishes and when I unload the dishwasher, I have to put them in ROYGBIV order. When the kids & hubby do it- they just toss them in the cupboard willy nilly & it drives me insane... lol

I prefer to fold/put away the sheets. I LOVE that my hubby is super helpful around the house, but honestly he CANNOT fold a fitted sheet AT ALL and barely even a flat sheet. Plus, in the linen closet, there are certain shelfs for sizes and beds but he never follows that. I have a system people...

2. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Oh my gosh - I have a pen thing, too. My dd used to take my favorite pen because she has a pen thing too. Then, I'd take it back and it got pretty funny. My favorite pens for a long time came from a local business and I had like 5 of them. I found a new one I love - Sharpie Gels - they're in a white case. My ink must be black, too! I ordered a whole box of them last time.

I always take a bottle of water with me - wherever I go. My grandkids will go and get me one before we all leave the house now. LOL Even if I don't drink it, I have to take it.

The TP roll has to go OVER not UNDER; the seat of the toilet MUST be down! The top seat I mean. It bugs me when i even see the seat up on TV decorating shows. It's a Feng Shui thing wih me.

I know I have more oddities, but I can't think of anymore right now.