possibilities of searching in designer´s store

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by ad77, Jan 30, 2022.

1. ad77

ad77 Well-Known Member

Is the any possibility to find something in someone´s store EXCLUDING some categories? I mean if I must go through the whole designer´s store (or through the categories in her store slowly) or if there is a possibility to choose, that I like to see everything EXCEPT some category (or better categories). I mean if I am not interested e.g. in pocket cards, wordarts, fonts, MPM etc., but I´d like to see everything else - bundles, kits, element packs, brushes... Is there a simple way how to do that?

2. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

When you select the designer, at the top there is a list of categories.. it is one category at a time to select say for example Alphas.. select (click) that and that designer's alphas will come up.
    upload_2022-1-30_6-16-42.png

bellbird likes this.
  3. ad77

ad77 Well-Known Member

Thank you, I know about that but that´s not what I need. I mean how I could (if there is the possibility) to choose MORE THAN ONE subcategory IN ONE MOMENT and see the products from selected subcategories from one designer together.
    Maybe it doesn´t matter if the way is "negative" (mark subcategories I don´t like to exclude them from result) or positive (mark everything what I like to include). Hope that´s more clear now.

bestcee likes this.
  4. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

@ad77 I wonder whether using CTRL (windows) or CMD I think (Mac) when selecting the categories would work to allow you to select more than one subcategory. I haven’t tried it myself but it’s an idea potentially.

bestcee likes this.
  5. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Sorry.. I do not believe there is a way to extricate what you do not want to search for under each designer. I believe you can only select one sub category at a time.

6. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

This is a good thought, but it doesn't work in the store search. You can pick multiple designers, but not multiple categories.

littlekiwi likes this.
  7. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

There's not unfortunately that I'm aware of.

If I'm looking in a designers store that also does one of the monthly kits, I find that sorting by name tends to put all of those monthly kits together, if the designer uses a similar name foundation for their kits and other products.

ad77 likes this.
  8. ad77

ad77 Well-Known Member

thank you all, I was a little hoping I was just blind, that I didn't see any simple way:-))

bestcee likes this.