Pop-Up Birthday Card

Discussion in 'Hybrid Pad' started by mocamom, Jan 4, 2023.

1. mocamom

mocamom Runs on coffee. And with scissors.

One of the best parts about being a hybrid scrapper is that I can customize birthday cards for family. My nephew is a freshman in college and has tried out for the competitive gaming team. He has made it to the final round of selection and will find out soon if he made the team. It’s totally mind blowing to me that colleges now have competitive gaming teams, but then again, I went to college before we had readily available computers so that tells you how old I am Anyway, here’s the pop-up card I made for his birthday using Player One by Forever Joy. Can’t believe he’s turning 19!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And let's see if you can see the card in action (first time trying to post a video so feel free to make fun of my efforts - my teenage son did hehe)
    https://youtube.com/shorts/Wofw-WYFYdc

umyesh, BevG and tanteva like this.
  2. Annsofie

Annsofie Crime Books & Cozy Nooks

This is amazing!

3. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

This card is so amazing! I love the video so I can see it in action! Might have to make one of these for my son's birthday...

4. dawnmarch

dawnmarch Actually, no. You are not funny!

5. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Oh this is so cool! Love it!

6. mocamom

mocamom Runs on coffee. And with scissors.

Thank you @Annsofie @umyesh @dawnmarch @bellbird. I just got back from winter camping in MN and trying to get caught up here in the forums. I’m glad y’all liked it and could see the video. It was super fun to put together and my nephew loved it so it was a worthwhile project in my book :)

bellbird and umyesh like this.
  7. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Good to hear it was appreciated!