Polly spot?

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2022' started by mrs2a50, Jan 23, 2022.

1. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

We're a little more than a week away from concluding our TENTH MOC event! :dizzy Whaaat?! So, I'm curious who's hoping to see a "POLLYWOG" indicator under their name at the end of all this hoopla?

2. elseepe

elseepe I'll follow the sun

It would be awesome, but I haven’t been a good community member lately. Life has thrown me some curves over this last year and I’m still finding my way back. But It looks like I’ll finish MOC and honestly I wasn’t sure I’d be able to do that.

Vrielinkie, JenEm, Frumpje and 8 others like this.
  3. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

4. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

I would be honored to be chosen! The great thing about TLP (among many things) is that the artists stretch me! I have become so much better of an "artist" with my scrapping than just a scrapper - if that makes sense. I've learned to use the tools better and make better pages. That comes from the encouragement and help of the members here!

I have had the guest chair pulled out for me twice and it was a dream come true to be making layouts for the designers here!!! But to be a full fledged Polly?? Heck yeah!!!!

:byay

Last edited: Jan 24, 2022
    lulyg14, JenEm, Sokee and 6 others like this.
  5. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

I would be honored to be chosen. This is my favorite place on the internet. :love I would be a very conscientious and enthusiastic Pollywog.:happy I do have a Monday through Friday 8am-4pm job now though; not sure if that would be problem. If there are ways I can help on evenings and weekends, though, I'm up for it! My job does not come home with me, and I spend a little time here every day.

JenEm, Sokee, Karen and 2 others like this.
  6. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

I had my turn last year as a guest Pollywog which I did enjoy and really appreciated being given the opportunity. But sadly it is not a role for me as I am not a Layout Artist. I prefer to be someone who helps behind the scenes on a digi site.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2022
    JenEm, Frumpje, Sokee and 3 others like this.
  7. jam-on-toast

jam-on-toast Well-Known Member

I'd be honored and would LOVE to be chosen. I so enjoy this community, and the designers are just the best! I have lots of time on my hands - being an expat housewife and all - and a ton of photos that still need to be scrapped. I'm super organized, stick to deadlines and can - and love - to plan ahead. I don't do 'bad days' or 'not in the mood' or 'my creativity's just not there' kinds of attitude. I can follow the rules to the letter and am a good team player, neither a diva no a whiner. I scrap real pages and use my own photos, I love telling stories through my layouts and never scrap just to tick the box. I like to think my pages are meaningful, some created just for fun, some as part of my inner monologue... but most documenting our everydays. Please please please choose me!

JenEm, Sokee, ArmyGrl and 4 others like this.
  8. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

I wouldn't say no to that ;)

JenEm, Sokee, ArmyGrl and 5 others like this.
  9. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I thoroughly loved my Guest Polly spot and would love to be considered for either! That was one of the fastest 2 months of my life - what fun!!!

Vrielinkie, JenEm, Sokee and 3 others like this.
  10. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

It would be lovely but whether I'm.....I don't want to say good enough or talented enough (cause thats always up for individual interpretation) is another story

JenEm, Sokee, ArmyGrl and 1 other person like this.
  11. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

I really and truly enjoyed my guest Polly spot last year . I think I fulfilled all obligations ,had fun, and would definitely do it again in a heartbeat .
    It would also be great to be involved in setting challenges.
    Having said all that, a permanent Polly spot is not for me. I can not in all conscience commit to the time it would take to do it properly on a "full time " basis.
    But one or two months as a guest..... just "holler" and I will be there with bells on :compcoffee

Vrielinkie, G.J., JenEm and 5 others like this.
  12. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

Good luck to everyone that is keen, after quite some years of trying I am delighted to have Pollywog under my name now. There really is no where else I would rather spend my time. All I can say is try and try again.

13. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Good luck to all that complete all 31 and vie for the Pollyspot. I can tell you it is a dream come true to have Pollywog under your name!

14. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

I love challenges, I love learning new technics and trying new things. MOC is really a great moment in the year.
    I have to admit, I dream to become a Polly so I would love to win a Polly spot.

15. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

now that would be an amazing honour.

16. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

THIS PART^^^^:bat

I don't think life would allow me to fulfill LO requirements right now either.:crazy3

BUT - if you had a BLOGGER Polly position I'd be TOTALLY interested in that!!!!!! :flirty:flirty*hint* :compcoffee:evillaugh
    :heartlub:beat:heartlub

SeattleSheri, JenEm, Sokee and 4 others like this.
  17. fruitysuet

fruitysuet Well-Known Member

Word for word!

It's been a dream for a while but I hardly did any scrapbooking last year due to life issues and my laptop slowly dying. Still got the life issues, but a new laptop means I am am scrapbooking again. I really missed being able to use it as therapy last year.

ETA I've been on the CT for several stores in the past, only leaving when the stores closed (sob, Two Peas, ZigZag Scraps, The Digichick, MScraps), so I've been used to blog posts, commenting, layouts, challenges, etc. I also had the pleasure of being Guest CT here too which I LOVED. Although not every designer or kit is "my style" I love having the challenge of making it work for me.

I actually only scrap for challenges and only do the challenges for TLP, I rarely even venture onto alternative scrapbooking sites any more so I'm definitely focussed!

Last edited: Jan 25, 2022
    JenEm, Sokee, Karen and 1 other person like this.
  18. jaye

jaye My other car is a Zamboni!

let me think about that......um, yes, I would love it!! ♥

I was so lucky and thrilled to snag a guest spot last year and would be thrilled for that opportunity again as well ♥

JenEm, Sokee, ArmyGrl and 6 others like this.
  19. sm_amber

sm_amber I learn from the best..

20. katell

katell CT - Sara Gleason

I would LOVE to be a Polly ! I try every year :beat Love this forum, this community.

lulyg14, JenEm, Sokee and 4 others like this.