POLL: Favorite Kind of Challenge | pad patter 09.30.2020

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by AnneofAlamo, Sep 30, 2020.

What is your favorite kind of Scrapping Challenge

1. Template

2. Scraplift

3. Recipe (must have certain items)like a speed scrap

4. Technical (learning a new technique)

5. Art Journaling

6. Photography (a certain type of photos or technique with photos)

7. Inspiration (you see an ad/or layout and find muse from that)

8. Journaling

9. Titles/Words/No Photos

10. Other

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. garrynkim

garrynkim I'm not messy, I'm just really creative!

I love the scraplift challenges. I find so much inspiration on Pinterest and here in the gallery. I like to scraplift the layout almost exactly like it is. It is challenging to shadow and find the stuff in the kit. Also, why reinvent the wheel? A good page is a good page and if I really like it why wouldn't I want to recreate it to enjoy in my own albums? I also LOVE the technique challenges because I always want to A. learn something new or B. keep practicing a learned skill that I maybe only did once or twice. I love the monthly and designer challenges because they keep me creating and give me a starting point and excuse to create.

HeatherB likes this.
  2. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

My favorite is any challenge the TLP pros throw at us. :) But seriously, how could I choose? Pollys, you do a fantastic job at keeping the challenges fresh, fun, and thought-provoking. Saying anything else would be dismissive of your hard work, and I'd hate to do that, and challenges are supposed to challenge us as scrappers. Sure, not every challenge can be my fave, but participating is my fave. :) Thanks for all the hard work. Keep it up!

HeatherB likes this.