Please tell me I'm no the only one. . .

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by tanbanan, Feb 28, 2012.

1. tanbanan

tanbanan New Member

Please tell me I'm no the only one. . .

. .. who thinks that Ben, the current Bachelor, is the WORST one EVER!!!! I'd seriously like to give him a smackdown~ :smackdown

And, I'm a bit tired of girls or guys coming back to "warn" the person that they are making a huge mistake. If he doesn't pick you. . . deal with it and move on~

2. alb52

alb52 · · · – – – · · ·

ohhh meeeee too! i really don't like him AT ALL.

3. listgirl

listgirl listgirl

I'm not even watching it because he just looks like a no-good slacker, LOL.

4. Dana

Dana Dana

ugghhh - he is just the worst ... actually, i haven't liked many of the bachelors lately - so saying he's the worst is saying a LOT! i'm hoping emily will be better as the next bachelorette.

5. kelley

kelley Gets excited over little green things.

Yeah, I watched like the first 2 episodes and stopped. Something about him and the girls especially just drove me nutty. I actually liked Ben on Ashley's season, but yikes, I can't stand this season at all.

6. Tracyfish

Tracyfish President of the not-so-clean plate club

I couldn't even start watching it this year because I don't think he's very good eye candy. What a bad choice!

7. renee82

renee82 renee82

I don't watch the show but I've heard many people at work say that they really don't like him... So no, you're not the only one. ;)

8. carolee

carolee Humming along in the Neil mobile

I'm not a fan either. I've only seen part of one of the episodes. I just don't find him attractive at all. In looks or personality.

9. emilymerritt

emilymerritt skrpbkmom

10. 4noisyboys

4noisyboys Being a Grandma is the best!

i can't believe i've never even watched one episode of this show...everyone talks about it year after year. I guess it's a good thing I didn't start this year!

11. sthomas51004

sthomas51004 Well-Known Member

I tried to watch it but I just cannot get in to it this time. Oh well...more time to scrap.

12. tanbanan

tanbanan New Member

I'm glad to hear it's not just me~ I don't think he's that attractive either and it's been pretty obvious who he plans on choosing. .. . which means he is really crazy!

"Winning!"

13. yellowpeep

yellowpeep Spaaaarrrrrkkkleeeee

SO glad someone started a thread about this. Ugh-- not my type at all.

14. yellowpeep

yellowpeep Spaaaarrrrrkkkleeeee

Have you seen his video on youtube? He's in costume, but it's definitely him. Not for those with weak constitutions! Do a search for "storm horse" and "cream dream" if you DARE. It's clear after watching a few moments of it that he's perfect for Courtney.

15. kimbytx

kimbytx New Member

First season I cannot stomach watching...blech! Cannot stand him and hate Courtney!

16. tanbanan

tanbanan New Member

he's disgusting. . . that's definitely him and just a few seconds into it and i'm done watching~

17. Dana

Dana Dana

ugghh - that video is just awful ... they are totally trying to do a 'the lonely island' type video (which are a crude, but funny) - and instead of being humorous they are just stupid and gross ... .

18. ChantalK

ChantalK ChantalK

I thought he was a total tard in the Bachelorette and when I found out he was the new Bachelor I knew I wasn't going to watch it. Sounds like I'm not missing out on anything lol

19. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

I don't like the show all around anymore... but I am interested in seeing Emily's season although I think it's tacky that she just "found love" on the show not that long ago and she's already back for more.