Please Help w/ Valerie Wibbens Pocket pages

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by nfenchak, Oct 20, 2012.

1. nfenchak

nfenchak Where is my personal shopper?

Hello,

I am a newbie, using PSE 10 and am having a hard time figuring out how to use the pocket pages #2 that I just bought w/ the masks.

I am assuming I need to clip a paper to the mask and then clip the mask to my layer? It doesn't seem to be working though. Also, I can't figure out how to line up the masks w/ the stitches -

Wondering if anyone has a really easy way to do this?

Love this set & love all the designs here - you guys are making this addictive, lol!!

Thanks so much!!

2. Jennifer Fica

Jennifer Fica Member

Hi! Sounds like you have a couple of things going on here. Its about the layers.

The clipping mask lowest in the layers pallete of these, then the paper/picture (to clip ctrl + c), then the pocket protector overtop, and stitches should be on top of pocket layer. With the pocket protector you can also adjust the opacity to customize.

You can link all layers mentioned above together to adjust the size. It sounds as though you are resizing each layer and then the stitching doesn't line up. There's a chain like icon in the layers pallete to link or unlink layers. Just hold ctrl and click on each layer you want link and then click the icon.

I hope that helps!

3. nfenchak

nfenchak Where is my personal shopper?

Thanks Jennifer,

I got it!! It a really fun kit, can't wait to play more with it!!
    Nadine

4. Jennifer Fica

Jennifer Fica Member

Glad you got it! You are welcome.