Please Help - PSE8 on Windows10

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by lynning, Jan 3, 2016.

1. lynning

lynning Makes wishes come true

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to install my layer styles in PSE8 on my new Windows10 computer. Learning curve here... I'm coming from PSCS2 to PSE8 and from Windows7 to Windows10. I've checked out a tutorial from One Little Bird and several others on the web, but they don't deal with Windows10 and I cannot find the folders they are referencing in their tuts.

Thanks in advance!!

2. lynning

PHEW! Figured it out!! Just needed to step back, take a deep breath, and try again!! :) Thanks for letting me post my frustration!!

MrsPeel and bestcee like this.
  3. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I'm so glad you got it working!

4. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

when you open your win10 screen can you just type layer (and see what pops up) or pse8?
    I'm clueless, but that is my first step with win10, it has a remarkable search engine for itself

5. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

wow, I was googling and trying to be all knowing, and you figured it out..bhahhah good job

6. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

so glad you got it working!!!
    I'm on Mac but my scrapping program I use it in Parallels which is a virtual Windows on a Mac, but I am still on XP...plus I didn't install it... glad to know is working!!!!

7. lynning

I'm a little bummed because the styles drop down menu disappeared entirely. Now I have to scroll through all of the styles to find the one I'm looking for. There has to be a way for me to fix this, but I haven't found a solution yet.