PLEASE CHECK YOUR LAYOUTS THREAD

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges FIVE - 2017' started by mrs2a50, Jan 26, 2017.

1. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

In reviewing the layouts forum, I noticed that there are a fair number of you who are simply editing your first post and adding your layouts to that. Please take a look at my thread as an example of how you should be formatting your thread. Each layout should be a reply to your thread, so that at the end, you will have 31 posts in your thread (30 replies).

If you have been editing your first post and adding each of your pages, you will need to correct that before the end of MOC (11:59 pm eastern time, February 2). At the end of the event, I sort those threads by number of replies. If you have no replies, your thread will be at the bottom of the list and won't be checked.

If you have ANY questions, please let me know! I do not want all your hard work this month to be for nothing :)

meterr, StefanieS, Chippi and 6 others like this.
  2. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

We don't want any scrappers going:
    [​IMG]

keepscrappin and jenn mccabe like this.
  3. mrs2a50

No, that's ME when I see those threads on February 3!

4. gillscott

gillscott Waldo's just my alias

thank you so much or this. i have corrected mine!

Karen, mrs2a50 and bestcee like this.
  5. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Bumping this as I saw quite a few layout threads that started posting their page on post 2.. This needs to be corrected before the deadline

6. mrs2a50

Posting your first layout on page 2 is okay. It's preferred that the first layout be in the first post, but that will not disqualify you from MOC.

7. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

Just wanted to add here that if you had to correct your layout for a challenge, please make sure the CORRECTED image is in your MOC layout thread. Everyone has worked so hard and we want you to get credit for your layouts.

Juliestcyr likes this.
  8. Megan H

Megan H Well-Known Member

Just wondering when the coupon for the MOC goes out? I'm excited to spend that $$!!!
    Thank you :-)

gonewiththewind likes this.
  9. mrs2a50

@Megan H - it's a long process. We are still verifying all of the layout and layout threads. Once that is done, I will post the list of members who completed MOC, and then they will need to message me with some additional information. We cannot send the coupons out until I have that info from everyone.

Megan H likes this.