Planner sizes

Discussion in 'Hybrid Pad' started by staciemag, Jan 15, 2016.

1. staciemag

staciemag Member

I'm BIG on planners. I have been for a couple of years now, and I'm LOVING that my favorite scrapbook designers are getting onboard and now designing planner pages and downloadables like stickers and dividers! This makes me so incredibly happy.

That said, I really really really wish the new monthly planner pages would be offered in regular letter paper size. Unless I missed something, I don't think they do, right? I don't use EC, Kiki, Personal size, or A5. For me, bigger is better with my planners, because I have big ole handwriting, and I have old basketball injuries to my fingers that make them cramp up easily when I try to write all itty-bitty. I use a disc-bound system (levenger) and really love that for my planners, but I'm so bummed that I can't utilize all these cute new items because they aren't offered in letter paper size. I can't be the only one who hates small planners, am I?! lol

2. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

Which is why I say create your own!!! Also, Sara Gleason has the letter paper planner template. I know I've said this in other threads, but I scan in my planner pages, create my own template.

I haven't grabbed Love Letters, but I did grab Fresh Start. (January planner collection) the papers were in US letter and A5 sizes. Any paper in your stash can be clipped to a template or cut down to the correct size. Any element in your stash can be a sticker. :)

3. staciemag

staciemag Member

Yeah...I'd create my own template and layouts for each month if I had the time, but I don't, which is why I was drawn to the planner subscription. But unless I read the description wrong, the pre-made layouts are not 8x11 size?

4. klee73010

There's a link to a free one, that is 8.5x11, I think. And Sara Gleason's are pre made to that size.

5. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

Jaimee's freebie is A5 only. Is there another one?

6. klee73010

Oh no.... i thought hers was letter size.
    :(
    Sara's base is letter for sure though. And it's a template to build your own. Pre designed pages you can find at etsy or online, but if you're wanting to decorate them, I assumed you wanted a template. Hmm.

7. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured