Planner Before & After

Discussion in 'Hybrid Pad' started by dawnmarch, Oct 3, 2016.

1. dawnmarch

dawnmarch Actually, no. You are not funny!

Just thought I'd share my new planner page, made with 24/7 by Little Butterfly Wings and Allison Pennington vs. the older version that I had been creating. I bullet journal so I wanted to continue using a journal with permanent pages while still making it cute with some stickers. Love the result!

[​IMG]

2. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

i loved this one for my planner! i added the month pages to my gallery that I did with it. Using the month on two pages inserts for HP, i made the pages in PSE first, then printed and put in my planner. Love it! and this one is so cute!!!
    love the simplicity of your weekly layout. Lots of room to write, or put stickers, or whatever. Awesome!

dawnmarch likes this.
  3. PLM

PLM I know there's something in the wake of your smile

Waw, this looks really cool!!! I love your happy touch to it!

RebeccaH and dawnmarch like this.
  4. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

This looks lovely! I only started bullet journaling a few weeks ago and love it. I like how you incorporate the stickers in your weekly spread.

RebeccaH likes this.
  5. dawnmarch

Bullet journaling is so fun (and effective) but I am trying hard not to over-complicate it or I know I will stop doing it. I like that I can just print out a sheet of stickers and play around with them if I have the time. Or just do a very simply page without that if I don't.

RebeccaH likes this.
  6. AllisonPennington

AllisonPennington Queen of the Realm

Cute!!

dawnmarch likes this.
  7. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I am a BuJo too!!! love love yours...and am giddy that you are here and sista in the bullet!! tee hee

RebeccaH, klee73010 and dawnmarch like this.
  8. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I started bullet journaling in September . . . although I love decorating, I'm leaving it out for right now as I get used to it. I love how yours turned out, though . . . gotta buy more ink, I guess. LOL

RebeccaH and enjoyyourpix like this.
  9. enjoyyourpix

enjoyyourpix My mama don't like you

mine's a hot ugly mess! Love yours!! So cute!

10. KatrinaHunt13

KatrinaHunt13 And *POOF* it appeared!

not doing a planner, not doing a planner, not doing a planner!

:lalala:lalala:lalala:lalala:lalala:lalala:lalala:lalala

11. JillW

JillW I love lavend ... zzzzzz ...

Ha ha ha ha ha. This cracked me up - because I have said that a million and one times!!
    I fell into the craze and bought a Websters planner. Then decided I wanted a Kikki.K planner then bought another Websters planner because it was pretty - then bought a black Kikki.K because it matched my purse! LOL! Ummm ... then of course, have to have the accessories ... the cute clips, the stickers, the yadda yadda yadda. I sold them all after seeing them setting on my desk and not being used (they did however; look lovely setting there!). Then ... all of a sudden the urge hit (oh no!) and I splurged and bought a Life Planner - swore I'd use it every . single . day . And, I did, for about a month. I don't know why I don't use it - but I just don't.

12. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Cute!

I love what you've done with the bullet journaling!

13. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

oh my goodness me too! now i have three! but i do use mine. my MAMBI is done at the end of the year. then i'm switching to the Webster's planner. and i got one from SC for like $17 on sale so couldn't NOT buy that (it even came with sheets of stickers and it's undated - so bonus!)

RebeccaH and JillW like this.
  14. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

super adorable! love the little flowers lined up along the week at the top!

15. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

LOVE IT! Isn't it fun to plan in a pretty planner? #awesome

We will see...
    [​IMG]

KatrinaHunt13 likes this.
  16. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

Love this! I'm another bullet journaler too... although mine has turned more into a messy notebook of randomness (but at least it's all in one spot!).

I love the look of yours and will definitely keep it in mind as I plan for my 2017 journal. This was a practice year to see if and how I used it... next year will have more structure (ha!).

17. dawnmarch

Thank you everybody. The fun thing about the stickers is that you can do as much or little decorating as you want. Just print out a sheet, grab some scissors (or better yet, use a Silhouette -- which I wish I had) and stick. If your week is too busy, skip it for a week. :D

KatrinaHunt13 likes this.