Pinning from the gallery problem

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by djp332, May 22, 2018.

1. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

For the last several weeks, I've been getting this message when trying to post my layouts to Pinterest from the gallery. It says -- "Sorry, couldn't find any pinnable things on this page."
    Is it just me, or is anyone else also getting this message?
    TLP-Screen-Shot.jpg

2. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

I just tried with the same layout - I can pin without a problem ... sometimes I get the message . .. maybe a temporary problem at Pinterest ...

3. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Hmm...I haven't had any problems. I just tried your layout, and Pinterest found it just fine.

I'm using Firefox and I have the Pinterest extension, and I tried the auto Lilypad one on the side too. Both worked fine.

4. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

I tried just now ... am using Safari too Donna. It's working right now. Sometimes Pinterest is finicky. I hovered over your gallery layout image and used the Pin it button that appears on the top right of the image. The one on the sidebar worked too. Hope it is cooperating for you now.

5. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

I'm on Firefox and was able to pin just now...so strange!

6. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

I've tried both ways - from my Pin It button in my toolbar, and the button in the gallery. Still nothing. I think I pinned that layout from my posting at Scrapbook.com.

7. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Do you have a popup blocker that might be interfering? That's the only thing I can think of off the top of my head because that would be specific to one site if you've allowed it on the other.

8. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

pinterest seems to like me sometimes and hate me sometimes - i wouldn't take it personally Donna but get that it can be frustrating - the interesting thing here though is it worked on the same page at another site, i wish i had the answer but i usually just feel like this :badputer

9. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

I would uninstall the Pin feature, and re-install it. I'm able to pin that layout.

10. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I've had Pinterest do that to me before, but usually it only lasts a day or two and then the gremlins quit their mischief and it'll work again. I hope that's the case for you and you can get it working again. Sorry I don't have any ideas how to help otherwise.

11. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

This was a reminder to me to upload some more. Last week I did about 100+ to my own gallery but now realize that by using the Red Pin button ON the image, it take you to my whole gallery. Not what I wanted as I don't add PL ones there. Today, using the little red Pin button in the middle of the list of options shown in the gallery, I got about 50 more done. Not a problem at all with Safari on a Mac and they're now linked to just the one image in the gallery. Yay!

Hope it's now working for you Donna!