Pick Your Prize - Instructions and Questions

Discussion in 'Pick Your Prize' started by carolee, Apr 28, 2015.

1. carolee

carolee Humming along in the Neil mobile

Yes, that is fine.

2. Kate W

Kate W And justice for all ...

Hi - I love this idea (who wouldn't!). I'm a newbie - could you tell me what 'CU' means? - thanks!

3. carolee

CU means commercial use product. Those are products that can be used to make other products for sale. We don't have a lot of commercial use product available, but for the product that is available that way, it is usually also available for personal use, too. So we're just noting that only personal use products are included in this giveaway.

4. Kate W

Kate W And justice for all ...

Oh, I see. Thanks! :)

5. grrfluudy

grrfluudy This? Oh it's just my million dollar pen.

Thank you! :)
    I have to post the picture of the product and then the link under it. I can't get the other system to work. But then I'm sure it's me, Carolee. Your tutorial was really straight forward. I am terrible with computers & technology. It's a wonder I can use my digiscrapping program!! :D

6. In_the_gym

In_the_gym New Member

Are Collections allowed on the pick list? Such as Just Jaimee's Build Your Bundle Collections.

7. carolee

Yes, Jaimee's Build Your Bundle collection is allowed.

8. Bunny

Bunny Member

My question is not related to the pick your prize thread, but I don't know where else to post it. I saw the e-newsletter ad for Amy Martin's 2015 iNSD template grab bag, but I'm totally lost. I don't know what counts as "project grids" in her store, and I don't know how I'm supposed to know which day of the week any one of her templates was released so that I can avoid Saturday releases. Some of these ads from the designers in the e-newsletter just assume everyone knows all of the lingo, which is really unfortunate for any newbies like me. Does the Full On series count as a "project grid" because it uses rectangular boxes or what?

9. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

I believe all the "Project Grids" have "Project Grids" in the name. Special Saturday releases are what was released today. You can see them under the "SPECIAL SATURDAY" link in the lefthand column of the store.

10. Bunny

Bunny Member

Thanks for clarifying about the Special Saturdays section. That makes a lot more sense.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one confused about what counts as "project grids." The only templates with "project grids" in the title are the sixty twelve things, with one exception. The thing is, the exception looks similar to the Full-On template kits. So, I'm still at a loss.

Edit: Well, I looked at the ad for like the 7th time, and I manually types in the bitly link and contrasted the results with the regular shop page. The bitly link automatically excludes the sixty twelve templates, so I am going to assume at this point that the full-on template kits are included.

Last edited: May 2, 2015