Photoshop Week at Creative Live!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by lorryfach, Feb 23, 2015.

1. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

Photoshop Week starts today! Learn about Photoshop FOR FREE, y'all! Don't have Photoshop? There's a link to get 15% off your first year of Photoshop and Lightroom CC.

It is live if you watch during the original airing 9am to 6pm PST (11am to 8pm Central, noon to 9pm Eastern), but for those of us in other parts of the world, the lessons repeat on a loop until the next day's new lesson, so you can still watch and learn no matter where you are. For free.

I am not employed by or affiliated with Creative Live or Adobe. :giggle I'm just someone who has done Photoshop Week a few times before and still loves it and still gets something out of it every time. Join in, ladies! :woot

2. scrapolina

scrapolina Next stop: Crete

THanks so much for sharing this info!!

3. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Cool! Thanks for sharing Lorry! :)

4. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

i love it too ... and have been a fan for a few years now! hopefully i will get some time this week to check out a few topics!

5. gracielou

gracielou Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up. I always forget about CL.

6. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I am loving it! thank you!!

7. ashleywb

ashleywb Sand in my toes

8. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

i felt like such a snob today, I was in the class, and no one knew about clipping - the be all about the mask..no trouble! bhhwhahahha digital scrapbooking has taught me so much about PS!!

9. chai

chai Love to make a racket!

I've been listening to as many classes as I can. I thought I was good at extractions, but I took six pages of notes and learned a lot!

10. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

I have been watching as much as I can, and like Chai have been taking notes. Now "all "I have to do is remember to look at my notes when I need to do a particular thing. ....After last years photoshop week I made a Quick list with tips,and that helped a lot, at least I know if I have notes on it or not.