Photoshoot fails | Pad Patter 12.7

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bellbird, Dec 7, 2018.

1. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

OK I guess I have some photos picked that I can possibly use during MOC then

jenn mccabe and bestcee like this.
  2. trishrulz

trishrulz Member

Hahahha. God teens suck at times. My 14yo is in his room more than he is out of his room and everything is an effort. My 3 grown kids are nearly as bad.

jenn mccabe likes this.
  3. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

:giggle yes! do it!

bellbird likes this.
  4. KellyM

KellyM Kickin' cancer's butt!

Oh, this is my life! Three teenagers and they rarely let me snap a shot. However, don't get in their way because they taking and sharing pics all day.

bellbird likes this.
  5. sakura-panda

sakura-panda Well-Known Member

You know, I just go with whatever they give me, because that's who they are at the moment -- I have even said that I have lots of smiling at the camera photos and I don't necessarily need any more. LOL You'll be happy down the road that you captured all of those expressions, and you'll even have a fond memory of the day you tried to capture something more!

That said, the two oldest (15 and 12) are good about smiling for me, and the youngest (9) just makes a point of not looking at me at all. I even have a group photo where he purposely closed his eyes, so he wouldn't have to look at the camera! (13, 10, and 8 in this photo.)

[​IMG]

This one is, "I'd like to get a nice picture of the three of you together." (14, 11, and 9)

[​IMG]

Not exactly what I had in mind, but their personalities shine in both of these and I think I actually prefer that they turned out this way.

bellbird, LisaDV and bestcee like this.
  6. jaye

jaye My other car is a Zamboni!

I get the hand in the face, dog in front of him, turned head........will still snap the picture. I have found some nice ones on his FB page but he doesn't post anything there any more, his Instagram is private and said he doesn't want me following him as it's creepy (in other words doesn't want mom to see what is on there, lol). I now just ask him for a picture so he can be included in the album and if he doesn't then he can't complain that I love the dog more than him because she is in it, lol. He just turned 21 and the photo must be perfect, if I do get one he has to see it first and give the ok............seriously no one is going to see it (shhh he doesn't know about here.)

bellbird likes this.