Photograph scrapbook layouts for a clean white look and edit them

Discussion in 'Hybrid Pad' started by esahin, Jul 24, 2019.

1. esahin

esahin Designer

When I've first started doing hybrid scrapbooking my biggest problem was to photograph the layout to share in the galleries and on social media. You see, I like a clean, white looking photograph of my layout like I see it with my own eyes but the photos I took didn't feel that way. The colors didn't show up properly, the layout looked weird in the photo, it was dark, there were some weird shadows and colors all over the place and so on.

Over time, I've started to "get" it. Watched lots of photography tutorials, read about flatlay photography and developed my own system to take photos of my layouts. And this week on my blog, I'm talking about this and sharing my tips on how you can take better photos of your own scrapbooking layouts and edit them for a clean, white look.

If you have some reading time before breakfast or lunch come join me on the blog :)
    https://sahindesigns.com/photograph-scrapbook-layouts/

[​IMG]

busywoman139 likes this.
  2. busywoman139

busywoman139 Wish and hope and ... poof! There it is!

Great post! Thanks for the easy to follow tutorial :)

3. GlazeFamily3

GlazeFamily3 Peeking in everyone's windows ...

Elif this is so good- so much fantastic information. There is little natural light where we are living for the next year and I am still trying to find a good set up inside. So far I am having the most luck taking my supplies outside to a shady spot.

4. Karen

Karen Alarm off, brunch ON

I need this so badly! Thank you for another fabulous tutorial!