PhotoBook Help

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by gwany1999, Jan 23, 2016.

1. gwany1999

gwany1999 Worst Cooks in America - I watch it, I live it

I am looking for a new photobook shop. What are your places? I would prefer 10X10 but it doesn't seem many places have that.

Jenn

2. spcoggs

spcoggs Well-Known Member

I've used Blurb once. Pretty much all of my photo books are through shutterfly. I hold out for the sales. ;) ETA: Shutterfly does do 10x10. My last order was that size.

3. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

What was your old shop? And why don't you like them? That might help us with suggestions for you!

AdoramaPix has 10x10. They are layflat books, and a little more spendy.

lorryfach likes this.
  4. Spacecadetswife

Spacecadetswife Well-Known Member

I'm getting ready to print an Adorama book. It will be my first. Everyone raves about them. I have bought metal prints from them, which are stunning. Sign up for their newsletters. They have good sales.

5. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I've printed all my photobooks for years at Shutterfly. I do 12x12, but as they said above, they do 10x10 too. :)

6. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I have done mypictales (meh) and then I discovered the orange boxes of Shutterfly! I love them. I only do 10x10! I have done books with 100 pages and now do about 40 (seems easier). I can design my own covers, and they have great coupons. Just sign up with them and wait...your emails will begin.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    the colors are spot on, and well, I love them!

jk703, lorryfach, MrsGaramer and 2 others like this.
  7. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

@AnneofAlamo that last pic should be in an ad for them! I see that smile and want to buy!

8. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

I'm a Shutterfly fan myself. The more you order, the more free stuff you get.

9. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

I've done a few reviews on my blog. I've ordered from shutterfly, adoramapix, blurb and persnickety. I think they all do 10x10.

10. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Shutterfly girl so far. I plan on ordering from Persnickety for my MOC album... 2 years of layouts in one album.

Love that picture and smile Anne! @AnneofAlamo Yay for Shutterfly and the orange boxes, lol!

11. OrianaVianey

OrianaVianey Member

I´ve used several options and I choose artscow. Photobooks are less expensive and have a great international shipping service that I don´t find printing in US (artscow is based on China)

12. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

Blurb does not do 10x10.

13. jmgriffith

jmgriffith Member

I usually print with Blurb and absolutely love their quality. I used Shutterfly for a book last year because I had a coupon but the colors didn't turn out quite right -- the photos have a noticeable red tint.