Photo/Idea Prompts | Document Your December 2020

Discussion in 'Document Your December 2020 Fun & Games' started by IntenseMagic, Nov 10, 2020.

1. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Now that my kids are older and there is not as much going on around my home from day to day, I sometimes struggle with what to take photos of or what to document every day of the month. That's why I love photo and prompt idea lists! I look for them all the time!

This year I created one to share with you all! You can use this list in order or mix them up to fit your December :) You can use them as photo prompts, journaling prompts, or just ideas! Do whatever you want with this list, no pressure, no rules...just have fun and get those memories documented, whether it be this year or years past.

If you do use any of them, we'd love for you to share in the gallery and then link it up here so we can see it!!

Dec-Prompts.jpg
    [created using Frosty Papers by Amy Wolff, Advent- Story Seeds by Sara Gleason, and December | Elements by Sahlin Studio]

Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
  2. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

What a fun list. If I'm at a loss for something to photograph for my weekly pages I'll check back on this. Thanks. Looking forward to seeing you pages this year Jan.

IntenseMagic likes this.
  3. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

Love your list of ideas! Thanks for sharing!

IntenseMagic likes this.
  4. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

Just what I needed to get December rolling, thanks

IntenseMagic likes this.
  5. janedee

janedee Is a craft project ever really finished?

Great prompts! Thank you!

IntenseMagic likes this.