phone apps to scan photos

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by Ferdy, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Great thread! The only app like this that I've tried is Google Photoscan and it worked, but I do remember having a little trouble figuring out what it wanted from me in order to work. :giggle I'm going to have to try out the other two also because I think it's an absolutely brilliant tool! If you've with family and you want a copy of a photo they have, you don't even have to take it home to scan!! I love it!

Ferdy likes this.
  2. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

3. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

My daughter needed to sign and send a document back to the County School Board in order for Asher to change schools. I used my phone scanner and sent it to her email so she could get it right back to them. It scanned beautifully and we had it done right away! It's about the third time I've used my phone app to scan a legal document already. @Karen @cfile

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
    bestcee likes this.
  4. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I use it exactly for that. Last time I was over at my oldest daughter's, I saw a few pictures that I didn't have. I scanned them and sent them right to my photos. Presto - I have them now.

Karen, Ferdy and bestcee like this.
  5. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

google photoscan is good, but it's a bit confusing at first sight...and some photos needs 2 or 3 times to get a well scan, but it's totally worthy!

Karen likes this.
  6. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Just a FYI Scanner App PDF is strictly APPLE (which I am but...). I just bought the Photomyne Pro for $3.99 and will test it out on a few things this weekend. I figured the $4 was easier than a potential $36 a year once I get used to the other one. Choices... :crazy

bestcee likes this.