2020 ISO *** DO NOT USE ***

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by Dalis, Feb 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

2. umyesh

@KimJ if you need a future kit idea ;) your last berry kit was so fun! I'd use a blueberry kit to scrap about the book A Handful of Stars.

honeyandcheese and KimJ like this.
  3. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Kari - Kim has some
    [​IMG]

4. umyesh

There's a little line of some on NBK's Yes Blog Hop Freebie Template.

dotcomkari likes this.
  5. lynnirene

lynnirene Heather's Team

I'm looking for a kit to use with my son's latest obsession (and Halloween costume): Paw Patrol! If you're a parent of a preschooler I'm sure you're familiar with it

6. umyesh

Angela Toucan likes this.
  7. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Now this is stumping me...admittedly I probably have something in my stash that could work, I just cant figure it out. I'm wanting to use some journaling for a photoless page that I have already written months ago but never used as I didnt get around to the MOC challenge for it.

Here is the journaling:
    It was January 2013 and I had just found out that I had been turned down again for entry in to the Bachelor of Nursing program for the second time. I was 24 years old at the time and just wanted to get started on a proper career path rather than another shot at a bridging program or the diploma of enrolled nursing. Time was not on my side as it was only weeks (five to be exact) until most tertiary institutions started a brand-new semester. I was really at a cross roads; do I continue down the path of nursing or do I consider something else. After a really tough few days crying, I went to see a careers advisor where I had been studying for the past two years and he opened my eyes up to studying Human Services majoring in Disability Studies. I went to the campus and explored and thought ‘yes this feels right’ and applied with weeks to go. I ended up being successful and loving almost every single second of my degree. I very rarely look in the mirror and reflect but with hindsight being 20/20 even with all my post degree challenges getting a job in the disability sector I 100% believe changing study and career paths was the best thing I ever did.

I'm thinking along the lines of reflecting, changing, new opportunities etc but just not sure what kits might work. I'm not wanting to go super art journal either as thats not my natural style

8. littlekiwi

also wanting some journal heavy templates or templates that would work with lots of journaling and no photos

9. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Jennifer,
    Elif created this collection that might just fit.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tree City likes this.
  10. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Journal-Writing-Shape-Templates.html
    I'm on my phone which makes it hard to add photos, but these templates are journal-heavy. You could add any elements you want, or go completely element-free and only add a paper and your journaling. That kind of freedom and flexibility are nice imo. :)

11. littlekiwi

Possibly some of it especially the stamps but not sold on the rest of the collection for what I want

Dalis likes this.
  12. Dalis

I am glad you like the stamp. It's such a versatile collection.

13. littlekiwi

another one of my not sure what to use to scrap this - maybe a general health kit but is there anything that could work for dizziness or vertigo. Long story short but I've been living with it for a year next month and it has along with two other major health issues ruled my life this year so I want to scrap about it as it was such a worrying time to start with

cfile likes this.
  14. cfile

this should work

[​IMG]

or this:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can always make your own word strips re the vertigo ..as far as the other mediacal stuff this should work.

littlekiwi likes this.
  15. littlekiwi

The good news is I am supposed to have two of these kits already according to the shop....where they actually are I have no idea....I may just repurchase one and if thats the case it will probably end up being Under the Weather by PRD I think

cfile likes this.
  16. cfile

in your search engine where you have your kits stored do a search and that should bring it up if it is hiding in your computer somewhere :) Hope you find it so you don't need to repurchase.

Angela Toucan likes this.
  17. littlekiwi

I have searched and unfortunately it doesn't look like I have either of the two kits unless its hiding somewhere different

cfile likes this.
  18. cfile

so sorry you didn't find it

19. Dalis

@cfile How did I miss that one from Anita and Soco!!!!

cfile likes this.
  20. zakirahzakaria

zakirahzakaria Making to-do lists CHECK. Checking to-do lists...

I'm looking for some baby or newborn-themed kits / collections.. Separate packs are also welcomed. Preferably soft-coloured, but would love to see some pops of colour here and there, just not too much. Any suggestions are welcomed. Thank you!

cfile likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.