2020 ISO *** DO NOT USE ***

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by Dalis, Feb 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

@Dalis does someone here have an anatomically correct heart? Like not a heart shape but an honest to goodness heart? I know of a designer that has one that doesn’t sell here but I want to keep my page 100% TLP if I could. Yes I know there is a percentage allowance for MOC too. Thank you!!! I can’t find one. Was thinking either paula or maybe Val had one?

keepscrappin likes this.
  2. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

I did a search for anatomy and found this one by Paula in the store.

[​IMG]

bellbird, Dalis and weaselwatchr like this.
  3. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

Yay!!!! Thank u

bellbird and keepscrappin like this.
  4. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

bellbird likes this.
  5. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I’m wanting a kit/element set to do with money - could be a $ sign, coins, bills/notes - it does not have to be a full kit at all as I am mainly using a different kit for my page but just need a few last things.

6. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

@littlekiwi i'm still hoping someone will make a money tree for my challenge :giggle - these were products that came to mind, there may be more with some money or coins in them - maybe check any Shopping or StPatricks/Lucky kits you have for generic gold coins?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. littlekiwi

thanks @bellbird, think one of Kristin’s kits will work, already got Thrifty but am leaning towards Groceries which is on my wishlist anyway.

bestcee and bellbird like this.
  8. littlekiwi

Thinking of using this for @AnneofAlamo’s Altered tag challenge for MOC but need a kit to go with it - the theme really speaks to me but the rest of the M3 for that month doesn’t. I’m not usually big into Art Journal type challenges but do have digi washi tape and paint I can add to other kits

[​IMG]

9. Chippi

Chippi Those chicken nuggets are just waiting to attack

Hi everyone!
    Not a super positive search, but I'm looking for fire related kits. Particularly burnt branches and leaves or dead branches and leaves.
    Thanks!

10. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

I am thinking here is a regular fire related kit, on branches and leaves of another kit you may already have in your stash, you can use the burn tool on them to darken etc. I know it is not a positive search for sure.

[​IMG]
    another:

[​IMG]

Chippi likes this.
  11. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

For title how about this! I agree with Christa, you may want to grab some kits with just empty branches (no leaves) and use the burn tool.
    [​IMG]
    Oxidized Alphas

by Kim Jensen

cfile and Chippi like this.
  12. Dalis

Some branches, that are dry and look burnt.

[​IMG]
    Autumn Twigs - CU

by Elif Sahin Designs CU

13. Dalis

Jennifer, be patient with me. I know this is not your usual kit, but I think this kit, has the same theme (sorts of) and it picks the greens, the blues and even the peaches from the WA you love.

[​IMG]

cfile likes this.
  14. Dalis

@Chippi Have you thought of using stamps or paints in dark browns to depict the decay that comes from the fires? I was thinking something like this. These come in the PNG or ABR so you can change the colors. You could even do a gradient in dark colors.

[​IMG]

15. Chippi

Chippi Those chicken nuggets are just waiting to attack

Thanks @cfile and @Dalis, I am going to scrap a few photos of the aftermath of one of the big bushfires near my hometown for the MOC Build Your Own Tree. We don't live there anymore, but a lot of our family do. My family were all very lucky and no one lost property or lives, but there has been a huge loss of bushland and animal life, and human life too. My dad is a volunteer firefighter and my brother and his friends help out where they can too. It was a very scary time, luckily it has moved away from them, though it is far from over.
    So I might lean away from the two cute Kristin kits, but funnily enough, Dalis, the kit you suggested for Jennifer might work well for colours and I have found a few other bits that should work too. And I love the stamps too!
    Thanks!!
    I found:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

cfile likes this.
  16. Dalis

You are not going to believe this... but I almost suggested the same kit to you because the colors, but I didn't want to seem "lazy" suggesting one kit for both of you with such different "needs". LOL!!! I am so glad, you can see it too. I have to say I have had Paula's burn action for EONS and it's my "go to" burn action. Those sticks are phenomenal too.

Chippi likes this.
  17. Smileark

Smileark Well-Known Member

Trying to plan a page in between meetings so searching on my phone is not working well for me... anybody know some cute little artist kits, think 2 year old covered in paint. Everything I try to search is coming up with 252 pages or something ridiculous to look thru on my phone.

The kit I would use isn't in the shop anymore so looking for a new one. Thank you for the help!

18. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

@Smileark

This one of Kristin's is really cute:
    [​IMG]

And this TLP collab that I think was a free-with-purchase a couple of years ago has some painty stuff in it. :)

[​IMG]

19. Dalis

I love the options Kim posted. This one is a bit more serious.

[​IMG]

20. Dalis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.