Paper layout with Cameo + Jacque + Krista + a Morkie

Discussion in 'Hybrid Pad' started by mishou, Apr 26, 2012.

1. mishou

mishou mishou

Not enough TLP product on this to upload in the gallery so I thought I'd share here :)

I broke down and bought a Silhouette Cameo a few weeks ago. I haven't had much time to play but I did make this one layout using Christine's Print & Cut tutorial from the blog to print and cut that cute little bunny by Jacque.

I don't have much patience for fussy cutting so to have a machine do it for me is rocking my world so much! :beat Really makes this hybrid stuff so much easier.

Also used Instaframes by Krista. I will be using these a LOT for printed photos. Love them! For the record I also made my Cameo cut out the photo. Just because I could :giggle

[​IMG]

2. stampin_rachel

stampin_rachel The Lost Spice Girl

I have been on the fence about buying one. Did you see the deal now with the Jessica Sprague coupon?

I just don't know if I can justify it when I have a Cricut I hardly use and an entire room dedicated to my rubber stamp collection/paper crafting supplies.

I really like the paper page Michelle. That little puppy is so adorable!

3. heathergw

heathergw Singing in the Neil mobile

I'd totally do the same thing and have the Cameo cut the picture too LOL... you guys keep making me think I need to save my moneys for one LOL

4. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

Oh that's so cool!!!!

5. ShannaNoel

ShannaNoel ShannaNoel

WOW this is AWESOME!!!! Thats a great idea to post them here, I run into that problem with the gallery sometimes too. :)
    LOVE LOVE LOVE this sweetie.
    And yes, Rachel YOU NEED ONE!!!!!!!!! NEEED!!!!! :) lol no for real. its amazing.

6. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I have NO interest in doing paper LOs... darnnit! Stop showing me these cool ways to use digi for paper... I mean it! Stop it!.

Sigh. I love your page. And I want to make one. :)

7. listgirl

listgirl listgirl

That is SO COOL! I love it! Great idea using the Instaframes before printing and cutting out!

8. listgirl

listgirl listgirl

And everyone needs a Cameo. It's the best invention EVER. Even my husband has said, "You sure got your money's worth out of that machine." Yes he did say that, for reals.

9. eryn

eryn gross no longer

oh that is an awesome page! I would love to have one of those machines and then maybe I would get back to paper scrapping and hybrid a bit!

10. Cristina

Cristina Handmade with love, actually

I'm so happy you got a Silhouette, Michelle!! :) This page rocks! I love the paint splatters!

11. stampin_rachel

Ok, I did it. I just ordered a Cameo SD. Now where should I go for ideas & tutorials (other than pinterest)?

12. la

la A closet sap

this is so cool! i'm scissor inept.. this would solve my problems.. ^__^

13. mishou

mishou mishou

thanks everyone! :beat

totally agree that if you can afford this machine and you like to paper scrap - GO FOR IT cuz it will change your life LOL!

so glad you got it Rachel!

To answer your question, I go to the Studio Calico gallery for my paper scrap inspiration. Lots of Silhouette users there. If you look on the left of the gallery there is a "Technique" filter box where you can select "Die Cut Machine". Search their forums for Silhouette discussion threads too.

14. stampin_rachel

Thanks Michelle - I will check that out.

15. sahlink

sahlink sahlink

Oooh.... I absolutely LOVE!!! And I think this still represents TLP ALL the way!! LOVE this... your pupper is SO cute!!

16. Ronisdragon

Ronisdragon Why can't someday be now?

So adorable! You are making me want to go hybrid, but I love not having supplies. Such a fun page and I love the instaframe!