paper cuts | pad patter 5.12.20

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by keepscrappin, May 12, 2020.

1. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

[​IMG]

How does a tiny little paper cut bring you to your knees?

[​IMG]

Hand sanitizer... that's how!

I got a paper cut on the tip of my right pointer finger and you'd think I had my whole hand cut off. It hurts to do anything and with all this hand washing / sanitizer.... OOOOOOUCH! Please tell me I'm not the only paper cut wimp in the world. :giggle

Ferdy likes this.
  2. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

I've managed to avoid paper cuts for the most part, but I have had a number of clumsy moments in the kitchen. Especially with the potato peeler. I'll refrain from sharing the gory details. :oops:

3. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

I was the queen of paper cuts when I worked. I shuffled paper all day long and on filing days, it was guaranteed I would get at least one. The most annoying were the ones on the knuckle. After I started with essential oils, I found that a very small amount of tea tree on the cut helped immensely. Like not even a drop, I just wiped my finger on the top of the bottle and wiped it across the really small cuts.

4. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

You aren't! I got one this past weekend while rearranging my studio. It was the area between thumb and index finger. With moving art supplies and stirring up dust I had to wash alot. Man those sting!

5. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

No, you're not the only one! They hurt like crazy! Every time I start going through my old paper supplies, I get a least one from handling those big 12x12 sheets of pp. OUCH!!

6. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

I have had my share of paper cuts with having most of my working life - doing office type work.

7. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

I know the feeling! last time happened last week! and it does hurt washing the hands with the alcohol sanitizers!!

8. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Paper cuts, splinters, jamming fingers between doors, getting scrapes on them... I'm a wuss with all of them.

9. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

LOL yup... Sometimes it feels like a huge cut and it barely seen! I must have hit my right wrist right by that bone yesterday and even though there in no bruise, it hurts like I broke it.. crazy.. I can move it etc so I know it isn't broken but it hurts like the devil... don't get these mysterious pangs! Feel better everyone!

10. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

:giggle I love the "paper cut finder" on the hand santizer. Lol! I don't get paper cuts too often, but I know when I get a hangnail it feels the same and then I seem to bump it on EVERYTHING. I often will put a bit of neosporin and a bandaide on those just so they don't bump everything so much! Of course with all the extra handwashing I'd be changing bandaides all day long. Lol!

11. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

Me me me!!! When I do things I do them beyond expectation. I once got a cardboard cut, and did that ever hurt! I'm always doing something to my hands from all my sewing, crafting, and such. I hate needle pricks worse of all. If I don't stop and make it bleed it'll hurt forever. But now that I've taken up needle felting I need to be extremely careful with all the poking that needs to be done!

12. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I woke up today with that kind of teeny tiny cut on my right hand middle finger. Was I giving the finger to someone in my sleep? I do have hand lotion at my computer, in both bathrooms and by the chair where I read. When you drink lots of water each day you (meaning me!) do wash your hands even more! In about week 2 or 3 of These Times, I realized how dry my hand and fingers AND body were getting. @QuiltyMom Have you done any pages of the needle felting. I think that's what a friend of mine is doing now...

13. meganmecrazy

meganmecrazy Caution: Randomly Breaks Out into Show tunes

OUCH! I know!! I ended up with just a tiny paper cut on my knuckle last week and ohhhh the buuuurrrrnnnn!!