Pad Patter: 9/9 - Football

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Angie4b1g, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

Do you watch it?

I gather from 3/4 of my FB feed that it started yesterday, and that the Browns lost. Although I'm not sure I need FB for that second part.

But, we don't watch. I did when I was married to my ex, and I guess I enjoyed it enough. But not enough to keep watching it once he was gone, apparently.

My husband barely knows what football even IS.

I do miss my big Superbowl parties, but only because of the food. :giggle

2. hslater

hslater Member

In the UK we watch football (think its soccer in the US) and my partner is a huge fan so its on a lot of the time!

3. stampin_rachel

stampin_rachel The Lost Spice Girl

We don't watch it. We used to before kids, but then our weekends became full of other activities.

4. mollyc

mollyc PrettyPinkPicturesPlease

Not pro, but my DH went to Virginia Tech, so we watch the Hokies when they play. Or rather, he yells at the tv, and I try to leave him alone, lol. ;)

5. karen perry

karen perry LOCK THE DOOR!

i think our football is differant to yours im not really into it but i dont stop the others in this house having it on

6. nativescrapper

nativescrapper nativescrapper

Love football :) Everyone in the family is a big fan, we all have our fav's and like to rib each other and it just fun :)

7. SmallMoments

SmallMoments Are you ready for some football??

I watch college football. And mainly just Notre Dame. GO IRISH! (Now let's not mention the heartbreaking loss to Michigan on Saturday... *sniff* ;) )

8. sarahbhb

sarahbhb Happy Anniversary babe! Now, pack up!

I watch Arkansas State whenever I get a chance to on TV (which unfortunately is only twice this season..our cable provider doesn't have an agreement with ESPN3 apparently so we can only catch what's on ESPN2 or ESPNU). I listen if I can't watch.

And The Bears..I watch every Bears game I can.

Other than that I just sit in the TV room keeping DH company while he watches, he's a Cowboys fan...but he'll watch any game just hoping that the team he despises most loses.

I get a lot of cross stitching done during football season..lol. I usually work on cross stitched Christmas presents or ornaments while we watch.

9. sucali

sucali sucali

Football is not popular here in Germany...only soccer...

10. DoodleBop

DoodleBop Just call me Sweetcakes.

I don't watch it, but my son made his football team at school, does that count??? :)