Pad Patter: 7/12 cheese

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by amandajane, Jul 12, 2012.

1. amandajane

amandajane amandajane

and you have to have the visual of Wallace doing the hand thing as he says "cheese"

We just had a lets-look-in-the-fridge-and-see-what-we-have-before-we-go-away meal. It was our favorite cheese (St Andre) and crackers.

So do you love cheese, and what's your favorite?

2. staciahall

staciahall Quidditch, anyone?

Love GOOD parmesan on pasta, love feta or goat cheese on salad, love spicy pepperjack on turkey paninis. Okay, love cheese!

3. Nikki Epperson

Nikki Epperson I'm really a spy.

I'm not an adventurous cheese lover. I like cheddar, colby jack, pepperjack...

4. stampin_rachel

stampin_rachel The Lost Spice Girl

LOVE cheese. Just not a huge fan if it is smoked. fresh mozzarella - yum, apricot stilson - yum, feta, blue - you name it and I will most likely say yum!

5. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

I think I love them all. :rofl

6. sarahbhb

sarahbhb Happy Anniversary babe! Now, pack up!

So my favorite cheese ever is a mushroom leek monterey jack that I get a wine and cheese shop (unfortunately it's about 40 mins away so I don't get there often) that one of my cousin's friends owns. It's so yummy. There isn't a cheese out there that wouldn't get eaten in this house I don't think. I'm not a fan of blue cheeses but DD and DH will just take hunks and eat it. I do like blue cheese in some recipes though...DH makes a cauliflower gorganzola soup that is sooooo good! I'm thinking cheese could be attributed to a lot of this extra weight that I'm carrying..lol.

7. misserin

misserin New Member

Well I'm a Wisconsin gal so I have had my fair share of cheese that's for sure! I love almost all kinds. We're big cheese fans in this house, but we gotta hide it from my four year old sometimes because he sneaks it out of the fridge when we're not looking!

8. kelley

kelley Gets excited over little green things.

Yeah I pretty much love all cheese. Love cheddar and pepperjack with mexican style meals or on burgers, love feta on salad and pizza, and my fav eat-it-by-itself cheese is brie. I love it with pita chips, but I could seriously just eat it plain.

9. chastml

chastml Shock me, Sinead O'Rebellion

Love cheese! I eat almost all of it. My kids are big cheese eaters too. The 3 year old is always pulling out some kind of cheese for a snack every day. We buy a lot of cheese!

10. bderby

bderby No, I will not tell you what "merde" means!

We love cheese here too. After living in France, where they have tons of yummy cheese and now we are part of a co-op where we get fresh goat's cheese every week with our vegetables...I have yet to meet many cheeses that I don't like!

11. Ronisdragon

Ronisdragon Why can't someday be now?

I LOVE cheese. I'll eat almost any kind as long as I isn't spicy! One of my favorites is gruyere but I also love brie, blue, dubliner well I guess all of them! I just started watching what I eat so I have cut way back. Unfortunately!

12. Katarina

Katarina Heather's Team

I kinda have to love cheese....look where I live! :moon My dad is the manager at a cheese factory, too. :p I just like the basics, though.....mozzarella, cheddar, colby, etc.

On a side note.....Wisconsin is the only state where lactose intolerance could kill you! :rofl

13. melrio

melrio I will hunt you!

<-<-<- Loves Cheese!

Provolone for me and DH is an Extra Sharp Cheddah-Head!

14. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

Cheese is the main reason I couldn't be vegan.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2012
  15. karen perry

karen perry LOCK THE DOOR!

I love cheese,has to be a cheddar tho none of this blue vein yukky stuff

16. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

I haven't met a cheese I didn't like! I like 'em all! :) I have some yummy olives stuffed with feta in the fridge.