Pad Patter: 2/22 - Currently looking forward to?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Angie4b1g, Feb 22, 2013.

1. seicajs

seicajs New Member

Wowza! Did you make it? I hope you had some help!

2. sarahbhb

sarahbhb Happy Anniversary babe! Now, pack up!

That sounds like a blast...I would love to visit Washington DC at some point. I lived about 2 hours away from there in the 90s but never once made the time to visit.

3. sarahbhb

sarahbhb Happy Anniversary babe! Now, pack up!

LOL it was a crazy day but we got it all done...luckily the first thrift store we went to had a silk robe and scarf that was perfect for the costume. DH made the ginger syrup and DD helped with the mochi balls, and she was able to get all but one of her projects done (for some reason the watercolor didn't work the way it should have on the paper she had..luckily there were a lot of kids that brought that same project to display).

The group ended up taking 1st place..scoring 59 points out of a possible 60 so I'm really proud of DD and the rest of the group as well. DD hasn't done a lot of competition and has only ever won participation ribbons so she was super excited...jumping up and down and all that girly stuff..lol. It was a little hectic but all in all it was a good night and I'm super glad she got the chance to participate.

4. editorialdragon

editorialdragon editorialdragon

I'm looking forward to this move being DONE! It's been a mega rollercoaster ride and now it looks like instead of moving at the end of March, we may be moving NEXT weekend, end of February!! Absolute craziness. I finally got a few boxes this week and started packing but have barely scratched the surface. Thankfully the new places is only a mile or so away.
    Also, I'm with Rae - I NEED to get over this icky cold. Can't afford to be sick right now!

5. jenny

jenny jenny

Short term, spending an evening a quiet evening with DH watching Dexter (we're totally behind and just finished season 1 last night). And Easter weekend when my SIL, BIL, and niece and nephew will be visiting us from Ohio.

6. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

better weather....
    which in the Uk doesn't necessarily mean spring, but please...we are freezing here....and my pain levels go up a whole lot!
    yup definitely looking forward to better weather :)

7. seicajs

seicajs New Member

That's awesome, Sarah! Tell her I said congratulations. :) I'm pretty sure you deserve & your DH deserve more than just a participation ribbon for that performance, too!