Pad Patter: 2/22 - Currently looking forward to?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Angie4b1g, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

What are you currently looking forward to?

At the moment, I'd have to say the kids leaving for school. They are loud and hyper this morning and my Keurig isn't working. So, basically a deadly situation up in here.

Also, spring. Please come, spring.

2. strawberryredhead

strawberryredhead Tacos, tostadas, tamales, OH MY!

I'm looking forward to job news for my DH. The waiting is the worst!

3. MissKim

MissKim ichthyophobic

Call Keurig. They're great about sending out replacements even if the warranty is expired, or so I've read.

Three weeks till Spring Break. As I sit stuck in my house because there's 15 inches of snow outside and that's the 2nd highest amount of snow here ever, I'm excited about 3 weeks till Spring Break.

And considering whether I should head to the grocery store today. We usually eat out Friday night and go grocery shopping Saturday morning, so we are very low on supplies. We have frozen meals and cereal but that's about it.

4. melrio

melrio I will hunt you!

Lookin' Forward to.....not doing a whole lot this weekend! And Spring Break in 4 weeks!

5. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

I have the Cuisinart one, so they won't help me. I tried the last time it acted up. We've had it for almost 2 years, so maybe it's just time. I dunno. But I sad.

6. Kim Gehring

Kim Gehring It's all about the 3-Cs: coffee, caramel, claw

This is more long-term, but I am SO looking forward to Spring. I've been done with Winter since December.

Sounds like enough to me! I could eat cereal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. :giggle

7. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

A long weekend!

8. sarahbhb

sarahbhb Happy Anniversary babe! Now, pack up!

I'm really looking forward to tonight being over..lol. DD has her 4-H international fair tonight...and today is going to be crazy...we still have to come up with a costume for her, she has a couple of projects to put the finishing touches on for the table and I will be making mochi rice balls with ginger syrup for 300 people this afternoon. Not to mention quizzing her on Japan to make sure she can talk to the judges about the country. Plus at some point we are going to have to go unbury our car from the snow we got overnight. I'm feeling just a little insane right now.

9. stampin_rachel

stampin_rachel The Lost Spice Girl

We are going to a home brew festival tomorrow - 50+ beers to try. I am looking forward to trying them all!

10. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

my new puter being on my desk instead of just being loaded with everything from my old one! lol and dinner tonight! I'm not cooking, birthday boy wants Golden Corral (yeah) and then home to a houseful of people for bible study!!
    so I think I am looking forward to my hubs bringing me a rockstar! Having little kids in your 50s is an adventure, and very very tiring!

11. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

There's the Oscars on Sunday, a show I'm going to see in a few weeks, but really, what I'm most looking forward to these days is the arrival of my new niece in June! :) I can't wait to meet her!

12. la

la A closet sap

my house to be packed. i just came home and wanted to cry. i had to walk through a maze of crap just to get to my lappy :p

13. valeriapiemonte

valeriapiemonte valeriapiemonte

Winter. Cold. Rain. PLEASE!

14. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

Spring!!!
    Also: date night & games with friends tonight, a visit from DH's sister & her kids tomorrow, and my hubby's trip to Haiti to be over... he actually hasn't even left yet, but he's going next week for 9 days. 9 days of playing single momma to 4 kiddos and little to no communication w/ him... oy. It will be one happy reunion when he returns! I'm also looking forward to hearing about/seeing pics of his trip.

15. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

Lots of fun events planned for this summer -- seeing 'Wicked,' road trip with my sister to see NKOTB + BIIM + 98D, a week at the lake for Fourth of July, DD's birthday.

Sigh. Stinkin' February.

16. nun69

nun69 Active Member

to just getting away to somewhere warm...but that might not happen this summer since Matt is a govt employee and this stupid furlough thing will probably happen so he will have 4 unpaid days a month :(

17. Roboliver

Roboliver I feel right at home at the Glitter Gulch!

Looking forward to 10 days passing by quickly!!!!! Disney World here I come. Me & my mommy ONLY! Wahoooo!

18. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Looking forward to kicking this cold I have right now. Also looking forward to finding a small computer table/armoire for my living room so I don't have to balance the laptop and my tablet on my lap. I've been checking Craigs List every hour or two, hoping something comes up that is compatible with the decor in my living room and is in my price range.

19. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

I'm looking forward to Clockwork Princess being released in March :) .... its all about the books for me :giggle

20. seicajs

seicajs New Member

I'm headed to Washington DC next Wednesday to chaperone a group of my former students who are now seniors and in NHS. The woman I'm going with still teaches (I am now "retired" from the classroom, & currently a SAHM), & is one of my closest friends from when I was there. I'm pretty excited for the trip!