Pad Patter: 12/20 - I never remember to...

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Angie4b1g, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

What's the one thing you always forget to do?

I actually can't remember any of mine. Classic Angie. I'm sure I have a list.

Take my vitamins.
    Ask the kids if they have homework.
    Charge my mp3 player.

Those are just the ones visible in the room. :giggle

2. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

LOL I hear you on the vitamins. I really struggle with anemia but I never remember to take my iron. My husband asked Siri to remind me every day at lunch, so now I take my vitamins...most days.

Otherwise, hmm... I never remember to get the mail. Someone does it (usually DD2 or DH) about once a week.

3. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

I can never remember where I put my keys, my phone or my car! I almost always forget I have a weekly allergist appointment. I never remember the mail either - or to take out the trash. Glad my mom remembers those things our house would probably stink and the bills wouldn't get paid.

And I'm sure there are more things, but I can't remember those!

Last edited: Dec 20, 2013
  4. Roboliver

Roboliver I feel right at home at the Glitter Gulch!

I also lose my keys ALL THE TIME!

5. sarahbhb

sarahbhb Happy Anniversary babe! Now, pack up!

I never remember anything (I even forget what I'm saying mid sentence).

I'm getting old or something.

bleh.

6. staciahall

staciahall Quidditch, anyone?

I will get up from my desk at work and stride deliberately into another room for something but when I get in there I forgot what I went to do or was looking for. The only salvation is that my boss is my age and does the same thing so he doesn't laugh at me too hard.

7. talivstouwe

talivstouwe Am I really that rotten? I can't remember. I'm s

I leave my keys in the ignition when my car is home. :D So, although I never ever lose my keys, my car may get "lost" one of these days. :0

I never remember to take vitamins or my elderberry tincture. I finally made myself an alarm on my phone to take my more important meds. And then sometimes I shut that off while doing my makeup and still forget to take the stupid pill. HA!

I also never remember to charge our toothbrush. Stupid thing is always dead when Eric needs to use it and it's usually my fault!

8. Peppermint

Peppermint One Little Bird

I have keyless start and that solved all my lost keys problems. They just roll around in my purse and I no longer feel as though I am losing my mind every day.

I never remember to take medications - maybe once a week I will. My doctor is so frustrated with me it makes me feel guilty.

I never remember to mail things or go to the bank. I have a Starbucks mug for Heather Joyce that has been packaged up and sitting near my desk for probably 8 months.

I never remember to bring our Reusable shopping bags to the store. Even if we leave them in the Jeep I will walk into the store without them.

I know there are many many more.

9. Angie4b1g

I keep my key in the ignition so it is harder to lose. However, not impossible.

Yesterday I couldn't find it. So I grabbed the spare and used it all day. Then we were at dinner and when we stood up to leave and i grabbed the key off the table, I realized it was my original one. What? Where was it? And now where's the spare? I lost the key and found it but I don't know where?

My husband said "the only thing you've lost is your mind".

10. bcgal00

bcgal00 Feeling lazy with my coffee and book

Oh Angie...that just made me laugh LOL.

I've got a terrible memory. I always say that my hubs has to keep his wits about him b/c I lost mine a long time ago. I am really bad about taking vitamins. I have to take a thyroid pill ever day and I used to forget all the time if I had taken it or not. So now I put a pill on top of the pill container with a glass of water beside it so I will take it when I wake up early, around 4 or 5 am. But...if I forget to put the pill on top the night before...I'm hooped. I totally forget. I never lose my keys but I do lose my pens and usb sticks all the time. I am constantly running around the house searching. I'm also terrible with my reading glasses too. I will put them down in the house somewhere and it can be days before I find them again LOL.

11. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I always forget where my phone is...I email my hubby and ask him to call me.
    I forget way to much, but I am not a brain surgeon or anything like that, so I think I am doing okay.

12. karen perry

karen perry LOCK THE DOOR!

my memory is terrible you can ask me to do something and 5 minutes later ive forgotten,take last night for instance i was sent on my break at work and the boss asked me to bring her a glass of water down so i wrote it on my hand to remind me (break is only 15 minutes) anyway went downstairs back to her she said you didnt bring my water then lol

13. DoodleBop

DoodleBop Just call me Sweetcakes.

My list is to long...

I can write something on a list and I will still forget it. :dizzy

Last edited: Dec 20, 2013
  14. Nixenkind

Nixenkind Dreaming of boiling in Brisbane.

I never remember to switch off the lights in the bathroom... drives my poor husband CRAZY ;)...

15. Lynne-Marie

Lynne-Marie Lynne-Marie

All of the above!

And it makes me feel so good to know that I'm not alone! :)

16. Angie4b1g

I always forget my grocery list that I took all that time to write up.

17. AmaG

AmaG Born in the wrong decade

Bring grocery bags to the store. Which is bad because they are in the trunk of my car! I'm just too lazy to leave my cart and go out to get them.

18. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

Reusable shopping bags - yes! I am the worst!
    Also... I feel SO guilty about this one, but I volunteer in my sons 1st class every Friday morning four about 1/2 hour. You would think since it's the SAME TIME EVERY WEEK I would remember, but I swear I've forgotten about half the time, so I'm either embarrassingly late, or just space it all together! So ashamed.

19. zakirahzakaria

zakirahzakaria Sings like it's 2-0-0-9!

I always deliberately forget to take my meds. They have dangerous withdrawal effects so I should take them seriously, but I'm just L-A-Z-Y. Brain zaps and twitching await me.

On reusable shopping bags, I make it a point to ALWAYS remember to bring them to the point that I'd feel weird and guilty if I have to use plastic bags. I hate plastic bags now.

20. vixen

vixen Pink Parrot Head

me too, then I'm wandering up and down aisles, trying to visualize the written list, sigh