Pad Patter: 11/5: Mac or PC?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by AlliJ2008, Nov 5, 2011.

1. AlliJ2008

AlliJ2008 Downsizing!

This should be an easy one but I know it may not be!

I am a PC but mainly because I couldn't spend the $$ for a Mac the last time I had to replace my PC. Of course, it helps that I have an Android phone too not an iphone...:giggle

2. valeriapiemonte

valeriapiemonte valeriapiemonte

well, I work on a Mac and have a PC at home because I can afford a Mac, it´s too expensive here in Brazil. But I would surely pick a Mac if I could. Well, I hope i can someday! :D LOVE MAc! We have an ipad and iphone so, mac for sure!!

3. crystalbella77

crystalbella77 Capture life and embrace it

I'm a PC because I can't afford a Mac as well. LOL!

4. Cristina

Cristina Handmade with love, actually

I have a Mac desktop at home :beat. And I bought a Windows laptop for school because it was cheap, plus the programs I use only run on Windows. I have Photoshop on both, but only use my desktop to scrap.

5. kimbytx

kimbytx New Member

I have a PC at home in my office...My husband and Daughter have laptops. I have a droid phone for email etc too

6. Patti

Patti CT4Val, Heather, Sabrina

I have a desktop, laptop... both are PC:)

7. adejong

adejong Glutton for punishment

Mac... mostly b/c of the design work I do - the clients I work for need Mac format files. But I think I'd be Mac even if I didn't need it for my work. I just get frustrated when I try to use a PC now :hissy

8. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

I have a PC. Did use Macs at work but my new new job has PCs too and it's very confusing! My next computer will be a Mac, too.

9. Becca Bonneville

Becca Bonneville Oh my God Becky

I have a PC too. I could've gotten a Mac the last time I upgraded my PC but honestly I was a bit scared of the change and if it would be difficult to get used to. So I chickened out and got another PC.

10. carolee

carolee Humming along in the Neil mobile

I made the switch to Mac two years ago. It is a lot to deal with at first but I'm glad I did it! I use a Macbook Pro.

11. gracielou

gracielou Well-Known Member

I'm a PC because I am clearly not smart enough for Mac. Had one for about a week and hated it so much. Couldn't figure out how to do the simplest of tasks so it went back the the Apple store. I've never had all the problems that others say they have with PC's though so I have always loved mine.

12. Dana

Dana Dana

i am a mac girl - completely (since 2002) ... i have a 17" macbook pro right now, but the next time i need a new computer i'm going to switch to a 27" desktop and a small (13" ) laptop ... i travel a lot and the 17" is just too heavy and too big - it's difficult to open it up on the plane LOL! so i'll use the desktop at home (sigh - that sounds sooo nice!) and the small laptop on trips ... w/ all my digi-goodies on my EHD ...

13. mrsski07

mrsski07 Hot for Harlequin

I'm a Mac. I love Apple products. Macbook Pro, iPad and iPhone. My Macbook Pro is almost 3 years old and it runs like a dream. I've never said that about a 3 year old PC.

14. groenhop

groenhop Takes advice from 3 year olds.

PC but I would love a Mac!

15. Micheline Martin

Micheline Martin New Member

I'm a pc kinda girl but I use my iPad to surf a lot!

16. joelsgirl

joelsgirl joelsgirl

I switched to Mac last year, and I totally regret it. My husband bought a new PC at the same time for a THIRD of what I paid, and his uses Windows 7, which is so easy to navigate. I don't hate my Mac, but I do think it was a waste of money.

17. Brandi

Brandi You're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind

Once you go MAC you never go back :lmao LOVE my iMac! :beat

18. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I'm a PC. :) I know how to work a PC and have never had problems getting it to do what I want, so I don't know why I'd spend more money for a Mac. I do have an iPhone and an iPad and I love those!

19. Ams

Ams New Member

mac in nearly everything... imac, macbook pro, itouches, maybe someday an iphone. :) I <3 my macs!!

20. Samara

Samara New Member

I'm a PC mainly because all my software (Office and CS4) are Windows. :/