Pad Patter 1/7 - Laundry

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by melrio, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

I fold right out of the dryer. Just THINKING about clothes sitting around clean and unfolded in baskets gives me a nervous tick. I don't necessarily put it away, but it definitely gets either hung up or folded as soon as the dryer stops.

2. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

I do about 2 loads of laundry every 2 weeks, not including sheets and blankets. Since it's just me, sometimes I can stretch it to 3 weeks!

3. simply-j-studio

simply-j-studio Member

Oh my gosh... laundry. The thing that never gets crossed off my list because it's never done! With 4 kids (+1 coming) I don't even know how many loads we do a week, I just know I am washing and drying everyday. I really don't mind the washing and drying part, but the folding and putting away is something I just don't enjoy. It is nice that my kids are old enough to help, though. They often help me with the folding and putting away, and my oldest will often wash loads of towels for me. :)

4. carolee

carolee Humming along in the Neil mobile

I haven't done laundry in a week! I have about 8 loads. And half of it smells awful because it's the stuff that DH and the kids run/swim/play sports/sweat in. Yuck.

5. karen perry

karen perry LOCK THE DOOR!

i lose count but i know one thing the basket is never empty,i ythink i got it all done and then appears another