Pad Patter: 1/12 - Shoe Colors

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Angie4b1g, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

Do you wear any fun colors? Or just neutrals?

I like my running shoes as obnoxious as possible, because, why not?

My regular shoes are fairly neutral, although I do have some red Converse. And I do sometimes bum around in old running shoes, which are no longer good for running, but still look brand new.

I have boots in brown and black, TOMS in grey and brown, flip flops in every color of the rainbow... ;)

2. jaye

jaye My other car is a Zamboni!

Work shoes, the basic brown and black. My moccasins are light taupe and a light brown. Flip flops...lots of them :). My running shoes are grey and neon green. I'm pretty boring.

3. toriloowho

toriloowho Yep… I'm an over thinker.

I love fun shoes! I have red TOMS and some grey leopard print TOMS ballet flats. I also have some purply-pink flats and orangey-pink flats.

4. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

I love fun shoes! I have navy Converse and purple Converse, because those are the colors that were on sale. :giggle I'd have sparkly plaid or something if I had unlimited funds. I do have some sensible black and brown shoes as well, but I go fun when I can. I used to have some shiny gold Adidas, and I was so sad when I finally wore them out.

5. VickyD

VickyD Coffee - I need an IV for that!!

My boots are black, always.

My trainers are usually black with a nice bright colour trim/design

My sandals are black, but I want another colour too for the coming summer but no idea what? maybe blue as I wear jeans a lot

My flip flops - a range of colours

6. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

I'm really not a shoe person. I have one pair of athletic shoes that I wear all of the time. That's it. If I have to dress up I go into panic mode because the old dress shoes that I did have all fell apart. Literally. We're talking soles splitting, heels falling off, etc.

I used to only buy white athletic shoes, but a few years ago I decided to go with the most comfortable, regardless of color. My previous pair was gray with light blue accents, so still pretty neutral. When I went to replace them last month, they had changed the color to a more silvery gray with magenta and neon green accents. :scared It's not what I'd have chosen, but they're growing on me. :giggle

7. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Mostly. black, navy and brown..

I have fun colors and shoes for the summer it seems - they range over so many colors. Not sure why, lol!

8. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

only my running shoes are colorful. I do have one pair of dress shoes that are plaid, but the main color is gray... the plaid stripes are red & yellow and black... they're super cute.

9. lynning

lynning Makes wishes come true

I'm mostly boring. I do have ONE pair of amazing FUN high heels that I do not get to wear nearly as often as I would like (just not practical in Michigan in the winter) - they are leopard print with bling and big bow! Seriously fun! I need a new outfit to go with them.

10. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

Well since I definitely have a shoe fetish - I have shoes many unbelievable colors. Its hard for me to wear anything with heels for very long with my arthritis but polka dot flip flops in red, pink snow boots and red sneakers keep me very happy... I love funky shoes...

11. talivstouwe

talivstouwe Am I really that rotten? I can't remember. I'm s

My athletic shoes are usually colorful.

The rest of them are pretty basic although I do like animal print shoes - I have 2 black/white zebra print flats and one brown leopard print flats. Most of my work shoes are black. My cowboy boots are tan and turquoise with some coral.

My shoes are boring!

12. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

LOVE shoes and I have lots of fun colors: red, orange, kelly green, gray...pretty much you name it. I just got a new pair of TOMS that are navy and super cute.

[​IMG]

13. lmccandless

Holy gigantic shoe, batman. Sorry.

14. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

I am SO boring when it comes to shoes. Black and neutral, that's it. they have to be able to be worn with anything I own.

15. 4noisyboys

4noisyboys Being a Grandma is the best!

Running and Crossfit shoes are all sorts of fun colors. Dress shoes and boots are mostly neutrals...black, brown or english tan mostly. I do love bone colored as well for sandals. Flip flops can be any color and bling is added fun!

16. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

does pregnancy = wider feet? i have a few colorful shoes ... an adorable pair of suede flats in a really bright turquoise ... but width wise, they don't fit so well after having my two kids. i think most of my shoes are neutrals. running shoes usually have a fun slash of color though.

17. bcnatty

bcnatty Disney - it's all for the kids!

I'm pretty much a neutral girl...not a huge shoe shopper, so I need ones that will go with anything I want to wear

18. lmccandless

It actually does! The pregnancy hormone that loosens your pelvic area also loosens the ligaments in your feet and makes them bigger. My feet are a whole size bigger than before I had kids.

19. NancyBeck

NancyBeck Happy resident of Pollyville

funny you should ask, I always buy NB for my walking shoes. Last year, I bought their breast cancer awareness shoe and somebody is always commenting on them, I've actually noticed people staring at my feet. Needless to say, I am not one who likes to stick out in a crowd, I'm a blend in kinda girl, so no more crazy shoes for me!

20. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

My feet got slightly bigger with each of my pregnancies too.

Y'all just reminded me of some shoes my mother used to have. Sam and Libby ballet flats, like so:
    [​IMG]
    ...but the sides were red and white striped and the bow was blue with white stars. I like colorful shoes, but OMG they were hideous. I wish I could find a pic of them so I could scrap about the time I did a dance in the Dillard's parking lot the day one of the soles fell off and I could finally be assured she would never wear them again.