packing it up| pad patter 5.7.19

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by keepscrappin, May 7, 2019.

1. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I'm a throw everything in at the last minute packer. DH is a non-packer lol. I will usually throw a few things together for him (I pick out better clothes anyway haha). DS is a throw whatever in packer. I don't worry too much about it and always take stuff to wash clothes while we are away if I need to. And a lot of times I wash before we come home anyway, just so I don't have to do that in addition to unpacking. Most of the time, I figure if we forgot something, we'll just pick it up when we get there.

keepscrappin likes this.
  2. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

I am much like you by the sounds Kayla but i don't think my DH will complain about my over packing in the future after we ran out of sun cream on our last trip & then paid nearly $18 for something that costs $2.50 in the local Aldi - next time I will have to remember to use the sun cream to justify my shoving in extra items in and around everything (I roll too & it's just easier to pack for both kids, I did fit my stuff & both of there's for a bit over a week in one suitcase though & he got a whole suitcase to himself so I can't be that bad really :eyeroll)