p365- oh....right....I remember now

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by FarrahJobling, Jan 5, 2021.

1. FarrahJobling

FarrahJobling FarrahJobling

I remember now why I suck at p365....my life is boringgggg...and my house is a bit of a mess. I might re-think my ideas and have a weekly theme....so maybe move my new hobby to this week so I can fill a whole week and then put some quotes in for the 2nd and 3rd since that week was short. hmmmm

Donitab and julianz like this.
  2. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

Always good to do a rethink if things don't work as expected. All the best to you on that. I've got my first page filled and started on the second. Only I still haven't managed to get someone to take that photo of me I wanted to put in that focus spot on my first page - it's still empty.

FarrahJobling likes this.
  3. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Maybe you can do a week, or two, about your house. What do you love about it? What do you hate about it?
    Like, in this house, I love that my computer is in the living room so I can scrap while being in the same area as my family. I hate that the kitchen cupboards are so dark that the kitchen always feels dark and dreary.
    In another house, I hated that you could see into our bedroom from the front door. Because if you closed the bedroom door, it got cold. I loved that the living room had big windows facing the street for my toddler to look out and the dog to look out and watch people and cars.

4. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

oh Farrah! after years of scrapping, I'm like we do the same thing all the time! lol I'm trying to incorporate more of what happens around us, out side!

FarrahJobling and Angela Toucan like this.
  5. julianz

julianz Well-Known Member

@FarrahJobling I know exactly what you mean, that's why I've never completed one. It always feels really forced.
    One year I managed a Self Portrait A Day for a month (we picked Feb because it was short).
    Someone I knew once did a themed P52 where they set out to photograph a different church each week. She like photography, liked architecture, and it forced her to go out and visit different places.

@bestcee depending on your house that has the potential to be depressing. LOL. I was looking through some LOs from 2006/7 recently when I took part in an Everyday Things challenge and we scrapped the rooms in our house. It was sort of interesting and sort of sad that they're much the same.

FarrahJobling likes this.
  6. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

I'm sorry I'm only just seeing this for the first time and sorry to hear you're having trouble with the project. Is it going any better?

7. Amson

Amson Yoo-hoo!

I'm with you and am so undecided for this year. I need a change from my standard format which is starting to bore me......

8. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I'm still with you. You might try what I'm going to do - just a monthly "summary". I call it Project 12 (P12). I have all month to pull something together. LOL

9. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

I understand - I think even 1 photo a week with just a blurb about what happens is great - just something to look back on and say “see I told you my life was boring”
    This week I got an upper respiratory infection(non-Covid thankfully) so only one picture of my medication this week instead of my 7 with the title “ nuff said” and call it good.

10. FarrahJobling

FarrahJobling FarrahJobling

I managed to take photos most of January, but they aren't cohesive...so I decided to try a theme for February. I'll stick to my dogs for Feb. <3

No I have to figure out how to make Jan look less chaotic. ;)

11. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

What's wrong with chaos? :yippee:lol2 My monthly theme is that month. :D