p365 in 2021 - I'm DOING IT!!!!!

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by FarrahJobling, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

:hummm I was just taking my daily walk and thinking (like I always do) and I have decided to do what I call Project 12 again. I used to do a summary of each month and sometimes only have 1 page, some months I have more. It's not a huge commitment and I did it for several years. I stopped for the last year, but I'm in - for one page (at least) a month.

Angela Toucan, bestcee and KimJ like this.
  2. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

In for P52. I haven’t decided if I want one page per wk or a two- page spread. I have approximately one week to make that decision. I would like one photo per day but realize that may not happen, so plan to include quotes or memes on those days

Angela Toucan likes this.
  3. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

Just read the chat announcement for today and think I will try to get a P52/Project Me (like what @Angela Toucan said) done.

I am awfully behind in my scrapping but maybe this will get me back on track. I want to focus on my language learning, quotes, inspo, AJ that sort of thing.
    Maybe 1 page per week, we'll see...Must go and plan (that's the fun part, right?)

I hope I can be at the chat later on today.
    @FarrahJobling I like that there is already a dedicated thread each month to post our pages.

bestcee and Angela Toucan like this.
  4. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

Ok - so looking at where you posted your pages we are to do it like our monthly challenges - make a post and then edit it for your new pages?

5. FarrahJobling

FarrahJobling FarrahJobling

That is what I plan to do ;)

Donitab likes this.
  6. Tina Baptista

Tina Baptista New Member

Project 12 here! Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

IntenseMagic and michelepixels like this.