Overwhelmed

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges - 2015' started by mrs2a50, Jan 31, 2015.

1. jaye

jaye My other car is a Zamboni!

this was my first time participating and I had a blast! Loved trying new techniques and styles and seeing everyone's interpretation of the same instructions. I can honestly say with the exception of maybe two pages that I would tweak a bit, I am really pleased with how my pages turned out.

Thank you so much for the boost, the challenge, encouragement and kind comments. You ladies who hosted deserve to give yourselves a HUGE pat on the back for all your hard work.

2. lvancura

lvancura Well-Known Member

I had so much fun! I can see how my scrapping style has changed from the beginning of the month to today. I didn't know if I'd get them all done but I just uploaded my last three. So much fun! Thank you to everyone for the challenges, the encouragement, the comments, and welcoming new people like me!!

3. asali

asali Mad for Marzipan

to be honest sometimes I was so worried with finishing the pages after working full time that I didnt had that much time to pop in the forum and read great topics but I'm doing it now so it's never too late! I like everyones participation and help!!

4. Mother Bear

Mother Bear Crikey!

It was amazing!! Thank you all.

5. tropt

tropt Some like it hot

At times I was pulling my hair out (trying to crank out too many pages during the last week because of too many work projects earlier in the month) but MOC really pushed me to be really intentional about my scrapping. I found I could get more done in less time if I really focused and I actually liked most of the LOs that I made, even the ones done under pressure. So THANK YOU, TLP!!! :)

6. wendyjc

wendyjc Hoping to have Kate by the ocean

Thank you so much for all the hard work you and the rest of the TLP peeps have done! This is my first time for MOC or any other challenge really. I guess you could say this is a great way to get your feet wet! Go big or go home right? I tried very hard to keep up and fell behind a couple of times, mostly because I was not sure what to do with some challenges. I learned so much and will be having withdrawals for at least a week. I am looking forward to other challenges here at TLP! Thanks again Julie and all the polly's. Thank you Thank you Thank You!!!!!!!!