Overwhelmed

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges - 2015' started by mrs2a50, Jan 31, 2015.

1. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

And not because of what you might think!

I am overwhelmed by the enthusiasm and support I've seen over the last 31 days. By the talent we have here at TLP. By the encouragement you all gave each other. By your willingness to try new things and learn new techniques. By the hard work behind the scenes by all the Pollys - hosting challenges, leaving love in the gallery, answering questions and scrapping pages.

So thank you all, from the bottom of my heart, for making this MOC so incredibly fun and successful! I appreciate each and every one of you for everything you've done in the last month. I hope you had fun, were challenged, and learned at least one new thing over the last 31 days!

:heartslub

2. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

thanks to you all too.... all of you have indeed been great, I loved getting some much inspiration and having learned so much over this month, loved getting to know new people and finding so much talent in the galleries, the challenges have been incredible and the whole thing is staying with me, has helped me get through the difficult stuff going on in my life with a great attitude and a smile.... :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

3. mimisgirl

mimisgirl It's all about ME!

I have really enjoyed that too - Thanks Ya'll!

4. KarenC

KarenC Well-Known Member

It was a blast!! Thank you all so much!!

5. katieFLapple

katieFLapple Active Member

Thank you to all of those who had a part in making this MOC so great! I can't imagine how much work goes into making it such a success!

6. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

Every day this month has just made me love TLP even more and more. I hope y'all newer folks stick around, because I'm talking about you too! Everything has been awesome! :)

7. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

I don't think I've ever had so much fun! i enjoyed the challenge of creating each day and having to scrap outside my comfort zone.

8. bcnatty

bcnatty Disney - it's all for the kids!

This has been an amazing month....as usual for the MOC!!! Thank you to all the Polly's and Laura and Julie for putting on an amazing Challenge each day to keep us inspired and stretch our creative side!!! Thank you to everyone who took the time to leave a comment on any page, and thank you for the amazing, inspirational gallery!!!

9. adejong

adejong Glutton for punishment

Loved all the challenges - and all the pages I got done! A huge thank you to you and all the other organizers/challengers for all the time and effort you put into the MOC.

10. NancyBeck

NancyBeck Happy resident of Pollyville

You've summed it up beautifully, Julie! This is the first MOC I've been around for and I have been completely blown away by the sheer amount of incredible creative talent out there, just WOW! I hope everyone who has participated has enjoyed themselves and will continue to hang out with us here at the Pad, so that we can continue to enjoy their inspiration!

11. jetjez

jetjez Swim the deepest ocean

I have not scrapped so much in years! Finally managed to finish an album for my youngest, so thank you for getting me hooked again. Loved the challenges and I am actually very happy with nearly every page I did.

12. VickyD

VickyD Coffee - I need an IV for that!!

MOC is an awesome way to kick off the new year!

Can't thank everyone involved and participating enough!

TLP rocks!

13. mollyscraps

mollyscraps Feeding everyone's sweet tooth

Very kind of you... it was truly a wonderful experience!

14. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Thanks Julie and to Laura and all the Pollys who were hosting the challenges. I had a blast! I know Julie, your work is only just beginning having to tally up... wonder what the total participation # and completion will be and if we beat last year numbers! I really enjoyed seeing all the takes on the challenges and what we have all done and accomplished having formed new friendships and learning through the process. Congrats all and thanks again!!

15. Brandi

Brandi You're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind

Right back at ya Julie! :heartslub Thank you for all of your hard work that you do for TLP and the MOC and what you will continue to do after the challenges are done! :bk

16. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

I have loved every minute of it,- even glad you made me use templates, I am planning to spend most of tomorrow in the gallery and really look at everyone's work, since for the last few days I have not had as much time to do so as I would like,and I really want to See it all.
    Thanks to all the pollys for the challenges, and to Dalis who managed to run a concurrent AJ challenge too....It is true you know ;there is no place like the pad! :goldstars :hi5

17. elseepe

elseepe I'll follow the sun

Definitely a fun way to kick-off the year with a bang! It was great to try some new things and be pushed to scrap in different styles. It turns out I like clean and simple, even though I struggle with not putting more "things" on the page.

18. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

Oh Lilypad, you are my hero! :beat Everyone is just so helpful and awesome. :goldstars I could never have imagined my scrapping could have evolved as much as it has at the Lilypad this last year.

So thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you all for everything.

19. PuSticks

PuSticks Oh, bother

Yes! Love MOC this year, even more than last year (didn't know that was possible!) so I agree, BIG big thanks to Laura, the Pollys, the designers and all of us for having fun together! Once again I feel so excited to keep making pages :D

20. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

oh my Dalis!!!!!! I didnt realize she has the challenge running stioll now?
    I should get on that next-

and yes, I agree 100%: no place like the pad

[​IMG]