Online Photography Class?

Discussion in 'Photography Pad' started by scrappup32, Dec 5, 2012.

1. scrappup32

scrappup32 Currently starring in Hoarders: Digi Disarray

I've been getting the email ads and I'm tempted to splurge on Tracey Clark's The Art Of Composition online photography class over at Big Picture classes starting in January. It's a 12 week class, but a bit pricey, so I was wondering if any of you have taken one of her classes before or have any suggestions. She is offering two ways to take it - one is just materials and online community with feedback from classmates only, or for double the price you get feedback and coaching/ interaction with Tracey. Is the extra $ worth it?

Any thoughts before I ask Santa (or Hanukkah Harry, as the case may be)?

2. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I haven't taken Tracey's class, but I did recently take Katrina Kennedy's Your Life Captured Through the Lens and I think I paid $60 for a 6 week session. It was very easy to understand and I liked the length of lessons and everything. I had a zillion other things going on in life, so I didn't participate online very much, but I still learned from it. I like that she also had a weekly video too.

3. nativescrapper

nativescrapper nativescrapper

I would love to take Katrina class, i keep debating with myself to take it or not.