Oldie needs refresher on printing

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by mlpieters, Jul 18, 2021.

1. mlpieters

mlpieters the princess of PINK

I'm finally creating layouts again.

Where can I get my layouts printed?

Thanks in advance!

2. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Hi Lauren. I've pretty much settled in on Amazon Photo Books.

3. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

I print my layouts in 8x8 Shutterfly photo books whenever they do free unlimited pages (usually once a month). I also try to print when they offer free books. I always add a white border because they’ve cut off some page edges before. Hope this helps!

4. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

I have used Blurb for all of my books.. They also have a magazine option too... always having coupons and the quality is amazing!

5. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

For single pages to put in a plastic protectors album, I use Persnickety Prints - they seem good at minimizing how much of the edges get cropped.
    For photobooks, I do 8x8 or sometimes 10x10 books thru Shutterfly too like Monica said but also used Mixbook a few times for Xmas gift albums last year & they were good too, it's just a matter of getting used to the uploading/album making process at any print site.

6. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I have used both Blurb and Shutterfly.... whichever one has the best sale when I'm ready to print is who I use. Lately Shutterfly has been winning that race because of their unlimited pages sales. I just fill up a book until it's about 110 pages and wait for that sale. It's a killer deal!

For individual pages I use Persnickety Prints.