ok tell me... (iphone question)

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by coco, Mar 29, 2010.

1. coco

coco coco

i wonder if all you girls are having iphones... i`m so in love with it but here in germany it is horrible expensive and its just available with a special mobile contract... and i`m not willing to pay something like 50€ a month just for a mobile contract *sigh*

is that mobile really a must have or is there anything else comparable???

2. Cori Gammon

Cori Gammon Shake it Baby, shake it!

Hey Julia! Would a Blackberry be just as expensive?

It's a shame they're so expensive there. I love mine so much!

3. ShannaNoel

ShannaNoel ShannaNoel

Yeah the only think I have heard people talk about with such passion is the blackberries. But... I LOVE iphone OH SO MUCH more!!!!

4. coco

coco coco

i thought about a blackberry too but honestly i don`t like it a lot :(

5. talktoheather

talktoheather The 102nd Dalmatian.

ok, i know... i'm bias (since i work at apple) but the biggest reason i'm so in love with mine is because it syncs with my computer! biggest deal in the world!! i have customers that try to sync blackberries... i never know how to help them. so i guess, if you have a mac, and syncing is important to you... then yes, its worth it.

6. karen perry

karen perry LOCK THE DOOR!

ooh i love my iphone and wouldnt be without it i pay £35 a month contract but get 500 messages 600 minutes and unlimited internet which is a good time cause im addicted to the games

7. coco

coco coco

thank you heather but i`m not using a mac *sigh* this would be another dream :dreamy

if it would be like that i`ll get it immediatly but for a flat i have to pay more that 100€ a month... i start to hate this stupid company

i`m already thinking to get on phone from abroad because even if you get a used one from any place it is locked just for one company... so i`ll not be able to use my sim

8. Kristine

Kristine Start spreadin' the news ...

They're not all locked, mine was, but I asked my telephone company to unlock it so I could use it with my UK simcard when I was on holiday over there, and that was no problem. They said they unlocked it, and I had to connect to itunes, and that was it - took about a minute.

9. Anso

Anso Rocks the hybrid cards.

I love mine. Have only had it a week but I'm in love :wub I'm in the UK and had to pay a fortune for mine as I did not want it on a contract but as "pay as you go".

10. Kelleanne

Kelleanne The One with Unagi

My hubby did that. We couldn't afford one either so he bought one from Italy (through a guy he was stationed with in Kosovo). It works beautifully here and we avoided the high monthly bill.