Oh my gosh!! You'll never believe this!!!!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Serena, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

This has been going on for 8 hrs straight after we got back!!!! 0C86EF60-1F3E-47E2-8D70-37C9D634ED29.jpeg

bestcee, Karen, cfile and 1 other person like this.
  2. Dalis

Btw this is what the app looks like: 34320DF9-BC0F-4667-A0A5-3BC4788CC2A0.jpeg

3. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

@Dalis Crap crap crap!!!! I should have checked here first!! I went to the app store while I was thinking about it and got it. But I got the blue one... I finished and was like "I can't believe I just paid three bucks for something that's going to 'make me run'.." and came to tell you that I thought it was funny. Hmm.

Also, I'm giggling at your dogs being 'so done with this' all day!! maybe they need to get on the app with us!! hehe

P.S that SO needs to be scrapped!!

Karen and Dalis like this.
  4. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

@Serena and @Dalis you two! i am dying over here. i can't believe you are starting this in july Dalis! you go girl! and BTW... my dogs look like that just going out to potty this week with the heat! lol!

Karen, Dalis and Serena like this.
  5. Serena

@jenn mccabe I could legit see your dog going to the bathroom, pulling out a roll of toilet paper and a manual of "How to use the Kitty Litter Box when It's Too Hot Outside for Dummies. Dogs Edition."

cfile, Dalis and jenn mccabe like this.
  6. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

So @Serena you must have some weird weather super power because we got sleet/hail last night out of the blue, to the point it looked a bit like snow and the kids went out and molded it into very small art sculptures cos hey well if it actually ever snowed here it would be a sign of the end of the world or something - took a few pics on my phone to show my mum cos i didn't think she' believe me, and if i'm honest, just to scrap because it is so so rare - DS said that was the first time ever his hands had felt that numb and he loved it and he was crossing it off his list of 'missions to do in life' - who knew play with hail was on there for a 9y.o.

Karen, cfile, Serena and 1 other person like this.
  7. jenn mccabe

HAHA! Now that's a visual! :giggle
    The worst part for them is we have the invisible fence and so they can just go out into the yard for awhile - and sometimes I forget to let them back in for awhile - so they are out there for like 30 minutes - 45 minutes. They come in panting and looking like Dalis' dogs after the C25K run. :oops:

cfile, Dalis and Serena like this.
  8. Serena

@bellbird I've been known to pull off "The Rain Dance" on occasion, (and after a loooot of Bailey's..) but never sleet.. I must be getting better! :lmao I wanna see that page!! That's Awesome and I love that he got to cross something off of his bucket list!

@jenn mccabe Our cats get to go out in the front yard on occasion so there are times they start hounding out the door and sprint out when they can. They usually know better, I run a tight ship, so they wait, but one day I guess they just couldn't take it anymore and decided to make a break for it together... both zipped out when I came back in and then the elder one zipped RIGHT back in. I swear in CatSpeak she was going "Nope, nope, nope." and my idiot (love him much, but you've seen him sitting in my gallery..) stood there stunned trying to figure out why it was so hot and what was going on? I brought him back in before the heat could melt him.

Also, have we tossed a snowball at @MrsPeel yet? Cyn? Are you hot over there? If not, here, have a drink.. :wine

MrsPeel, jenn mccabe and bellbird like this.
  9. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

@Serena if you can pull of the rain dance for Toronto, my mum would love you! She is a gardener and wants some rain!

Serena and Karen like this.
  10. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

It's a brisk 90 degrees with 48% humidity today...sweater weather ROFL

[​IMG]

bestcee, Serena, jk703 and 2 others like this.
  11. Dalis

Last year I started it about the same time, bad timing again. It was so hot I could barely breath. The program is 8 wks long, I lasted 5.5 weeks and then I injured my ankle. :(
    This Spring I started it and then I had to stop because we got a crummy weather in April and I was afraid I was going to fall and brake my face with some ice or snow.

12. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I am... I saw the thread last night and should have mentioned, it took the tears away and made me smile big time with some of the GIFs the girls posted...so I have you to thank for 5 and half hours sleep...... my brain isn;t processing reading long stuff with text well, but will be here later, for sure....even though I flourish in summer and become a bit of a recluse in snow weather.... the advantage of virtaul reality is great, right? I ll be back later , Love you with all my heart @Serena and you ALL!!!!!!!!

Serena, jenn mccabe and cfile like this.
  13. disneysheryl65

disneysheryl65 Snoring in perfect pitch

@bellbird that snowball felt good! It's hot in Virginia too, but I love the summer - no school (she said like a typical teacher)! I'm going to cool @tinkerbell1112 off with this:
    [​IMG]

14. jenn mccabe

Wishing you tons of success and good weather!

Dalis likes this.
  15. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Benson looks like The Joker after coming in from our daily walks! His ears flop, and it seems like he's saying... "finally, torture is done!" He lays for a while to recover and then he starts talking back to me some more! :giggle @Dalis

35268136_10216444941067212_7827305398464937984_n.jpg 33688222_10216298256720195_8349850459934031872_n.jpg

16. tinkerbell1112

tinkerbell1112 Offical Ambassador of the Magic Kingdom

Haha. I can't figure out how to snow you back. But thanks!! We have had a cool front (low-mid 90s) , but starting tomorrow we're back into triple digits. Ugh

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Serena likes this.
  17. Dalis

Well.... today is hot and since I did the wrong day I am skipping today and making it a rest day.... plus... it's my birthday!

bestcee, Serena and jenn mccabe like this.
  18. Dalis

I love talking dogs, my Kramer was a talker. These two gals are more whinners than talkers!

19. Dalis

COOL FRONT, MID 90s!!!! Oh girl! I feel for you when you think mid 90s is cool! OUCH! Mid 90s is HOT in my household! (this coming from a Caribbean girl!)

tinkerbell1112 likes this.
  20. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

omigoodness... he's a whiner and talker... and mostly back to me! Little turd... at least he's cute. His birthday is tomorrow! Happy Birthday to you!

[​IMG]

Serena and Dalis like this.