October Random Challenge

Discussion in 'October 2021 Challenges' started by MrsPeel, Sep 28, 2021.

1. barbaraj

barbaraj Well-Known Member

2. zotova

zotova Well-Known Member

3. familyhistoryscrapper

familyhistoryscrapper Once upon a time there was this dragon ...

4. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Ladies, apologies for the absence. I got up to middle of page 3 here in going to your galleries, I ll be back later to finish,
    My computer where I had my scrapping program died.
    Wont go into it much, but can;'t scrap and have a lot of health issues to deal with with, so with all my heart I apologize for being late, but thank you with all my heart for all the amazing beauties you are creating for the challenge :)
    Be back later !!!!

5. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

OH my, I understand completely! We went through it with one of my aunties in Brazil, before that one of my uncles in Argentina... so I know the feeling a little bit. Huggzz for you, hope you can get back to scrap again soon, you make our gallery more beautiful with your amazing pages. I know this is one of the most difficult things a daughter has to go through in life, super huge huggzzz.

Mingo08 likes this.
  6. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

My Biggest NIGHTMARE : That My Anxiety/Depression Problems Will Take Over My Life...

[​IMG]

7. Vrielinkie

Vrielinkie Rub-a-Dub-Dub

Missed the deadline, but still wanted to share:
    [​IMG]

JOURNALING:
    "The older I get the more scared I get of heights. so when we decided to visit the top of this bridge, I did enter the walkway and looked down. Which was still ok, but then the gondola crossed making the bridge move & I freaked out. So i just stayed on the platform until my boyfriend was ready to go down again. I really hope I don’t misjudge this again next time..."