October 2018 - Monthly Muse - Weather - Week #4

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by bcgal00, Oct 26, 2018.

1. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

[​IMG]
    Welcome to October, a time of changes in the weather, in our mood, the beginning of the holiday time of the year. This month there will be 4 weekly challenges, posted on Friday the 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th.

Each week we will use the weather to influence our art journal ideas. It may affect your journaling, your photo and/or your page design.

OCTOBER MUSE: Weather

Week 4: SENSORY TRIGGERING

Weather and sensory triggers go hand in hand....see, hear, touch....as in the previous weeks' challenges this month. Now for the final week, I would like you to create a page using any or all of the previous weeks prompts as an inspiration in your page design. It's not mandatory, but I'd love to see something positive, something uplifting. I know I need this in my life right now and who doesn't? Right? Let's create something happy, positive, uplifting, powerful, enlightened, etc. But....if you prefer to go in another direction, that's ok too.

[​IMG]

Im very much focused on sunshine right now (which is in short supply around here at this time of year with all our rain and clouds). I want to let the sunshine into my soul, soothe my racing mind and scattered thoughts. Yellow brings joy and peace to me, while pink makes me think of my family of women, myself, my daughter and granddaughter. So, my page is about the sunshine, my family and my love for my struggling granddaughter with her traumatic medical issues this year. This page makes me smile, makes me feel hopeful.

[​IMG]

I look forward to seeing how you interpret this and use it in your page design, in any manner or style you wish. Have fun with it!

Please post your layout to the Art Journaling Gallery HERE prior to October 31, 2018 and then post it in this thread by copying the code (at the right of your gallery image) from the box under "Share BB Code".

We will draw a winner at the beginning of next month, even more incentives for your inspiration! You can use any products in The Lilypad store, make sure you follow our gallery guidelines. Pages are due last day of the month.

If you have any questions, ask here in this thread.

2. Pups_r_Paps

Pups_r_Paps Well-Known Member

3. KAPOH

KAPOH Well-Known Member

4. SharLamb

SharLamb I should have been a Supreme

5. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

What a wonderful wrap-up muse, Rae. I'm sorry you've had such a traumatic year with your granddaughter. I don't know what I'm going to do yet, I'm going to sit out in the sun after while and see if I can get inspired.

6. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

First Of All I Just Want To Say "Thank You" So Much For The Monthly Muse Challenges This Month...I Can't Get Enough Of These Challenges...I Am On A Bit Of A Journey Of Personal Discovery In My Life Right Now & I Have Found That These Challenges Have Helped My Creative Muse In So Many Positive Ways & Have Helped Me Learn More About My Own Limitations In Certain Parts Of My Life & How Positivity/Creativity & Light Can Open Up One's Mind Even Further Creatively & In Life...These Challenges Have Pushed Me Creatively To Explore More Of My Own Personal Style & Discover New Creative Ways To Express Myself...These Challenges Have Opened Up A New World Of Creativity For Me...:bk...

*So To That End...Week #4...I Can Relate To How Tough Life Can Be & How Personal Health Struggles Are A Part Of My Everyday Life...Each Day Certainly Holds Many Difficulties & Obstacles For Me & Sometimes It's Really Tough To Move Past These Struggles...But Each Day I Learn A Few New Things & A Few New Ways To Deal With My Own Struggles...Remaining Positive Is Paramount To Living Life In General...I Always Try To See The Sunny Side Of Life Even When My Days Are "Cloudy With A Chance Of Rain"...So To Wrap Up October In A Positive Light Is What My Layout Is All About...My Layout Is Autumn/Fall Themed & Lends Towards These Types Of Colors...We Are All Brave...Beautiful & Strong Individually But Together We Shall "Persevere" & Walk/March/Run With Open Arms Towards A More Positive Future...

*For My Perseverance Layout-I Used:

*Art Crush No.4-Artsy Bits & Pieces-NBK Design
    *Art Crush No.4-Paper-Set Fusion-NBK Design
    *It's About Time:Tomorrow-NBK Design
    *Hello TLP-Mini-NBK Design
    *It Takes Courage-Mixed Media Artistry-Elements-Rachel Jefferies
    *Autumn Pieces #1-Paula Kesselring
    *Rhodes-Rebecca McMeen
    *Heartsong-In Remembrance Of Dawn Inskip-A Lilypad & Friends Collab
    *Empty Nest-Sabrina's Creations

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
  7. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

Smell the rain!
    [​IMG]

8. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

9. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

10. Carol K.

Carol K. Well-Known Member

11. Cherylndesigns

Beautiful pages! I'm still thinking about what I'm going to do.

12. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

I know I am late with mine, but wanted to share it!

[​IMG]

mcurtt and Cherylndesigns like this.
  13. Cherylndesigns

I'm late with mine, too, but still wanted to share it.

[​IMG]

mcurtt likes this.