Nosey Nellie's Qs... over eaters edition

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by estir_bune, Nov 25, 2009.

1. estir_bune

estir_bune Guest

Nosey Nellie's Qs... over eaters edition

In honor of America coming to dining tables, in a BIG way, everywhere tomorrow - we have questions -the over eaters edition!

1. what is the one item that is usually served at your holiday dinner that you can not/ will not say no to?

2. what is your favorite "pre-holiday dinner snack"?

3. is there an item that is regularly served at your holiday dinner that you just can't stand???

4. do you start the day with breakfast before a big holiday meal or do you skip it?

5. whipped cream on your desserts??? or no????

2. estir_bune

estir_bune Guest

1. what is the one item that is usually served at your holiday dinner that you can not/ will not say no to? most everything, but specially cranberry sauce!
    2. what is your favorite "pre-holiday dinner snack"? I love a great dip! bacon, cheddar, green onion dip on crackers comes to mind....

3. is there an item that is regularly served at your holiday dinner that you just can't stand??? I used to HATE my family dressing, but now I actually kind of like it!
    4. do you start the day with breakfast before a big holiday meal or do you skip it? I always eat breakfast.

5. whipped cream on your desserts??? or no???? only if it is low or no fat....

3. 2BG

2BG Enjoying time with baby

1. what is the one item that is usually served at your holiday dinner that you can not/ will not say no to? It's called Scalloped Corn.....yum

2. what is your favorite "pre-holiday dinner snack"? dips...especially spinach and artichoke

3. is there an item that is regularly served at your holiday dinner that you just can't stand??? Stuffing

4. do you start the day with breakfast before a big holiday meal or do you skip it? Definitely must have breakfast

5. whipped cream on your desserts??? or no???? yes please

4. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

1. what is the one item that is usually served at your holiday dinner that you can not/ will not say no to? Mashed potatoes and gravy!

2. what is your favorite "pre-holiday dinner snack"? We keep thanksgiving really small, so we don't really do pre-dinner snacking

3. is there an item that is regularly served at your holiday dinner that you just can't stand??? Nope. I'm the cook - I only make what I like!

4. do you start the day with breakfast before a big holiday meal or do you skip it? Not a big breakfast person, so nothing big. Just a muffin or something like that.

5. whipped cream on your desserts??? or no???? Normally, no, but I like whipped cream on pumpkin pie!

5. AmySumrall

AmySumrall aka Joan

In honor of America coming to dining tables, in a BIG way, everywhere tomorrow - we have questions -the over eaters edition!

1. what is the one item that is usually served at your holiday dinner that you can not/ will not say no to? Turkey! LOL

2. what is your favorite "pre-holiday dinner snack"? usually cheese and crackers, something like that.

3. is there an item that is regularly served at your holiday dinner that you just can't stand??? Cranberry sauce

4. do you start the day with breakfast before a big holiday meal or do you skip it? Skip it, just enough coffee to keep me going in the kitchen!

5. whipped cream on your desserts??? or no???? Oooooh YES!!!

6. mlpieters

mlpieters the princess of PINK

1. what is the one item that is usually served at your holiday dinner that you can not/ will not say no to? just "more of" stuff. this meal is one of my all time favs

2. what is your favorite "pre-holiday dinner snack"? doesn't everyone have black olives and midget pickles?

3. is there an item that is regularly served at your holiday dinner that you just can't stand??? um. no. it's my house. my menu

4. do you start the day with breakfast before a big holiday meal or do you skip it? just regular breakfast - nothing fancy

5. whipped cream on your desserts??? or no???? whip cream. not cool whip

7. MandaKay

MandaKay Loyal as they come.

1. what is the one item that is usually served at your holiday dinner that you can not/ will not say no to? Pumpkin pie for sure!

2. what is your favorite "pre-holiday dinner snack"? I'm providing an olie/pickle tray for appetizer - kind of odd, but good!

3. is there an item that is regularly served at your holiday dinner that you just can't stand??? Cranberry Sauce or anything with Yams!

4. do you start the day with breakfast before a big holiday meal or do you skip it? I eat breakfast like normal - I love breakfast!

5. whipped cream on your desserts??? or no???? Yes - definitely on pumpkin pie

8. dst212 (Daniela)

dst212 (Daniela) New Member

1. what is the one item that is usually served at your holiday dinner that you can not/ will not say no to? My mom makes a kind of chicken salad that is sooo yummy, she has to triple the amount, so we have leftovers and eat it all week long.

2. what is your favorite "pre-holiday dinner snack"? nothing really. It's usually so rushed before dinner, I never have time to snack.

3. is there an item that is regularly served at your holiday dinner that you just can't stand??? No, we keep it simple and only serve the staples everybody loves.

4. do you start the day with breakfast before a big holiday meal or do you skip it? We all wake up late, so we skip breakfast and start snacking until lunch. Lunch usually comes out at 4pm.

5. whipped cream on your desserts??? or no???? No. They are fattening enough without it...

9. Paula

Paula Kicks Challenge Butt!

1. what is the one item that is usually served at your holiday dinner that you can not/ will not say no to?
    my mama's cornbread stuffing

I don't eat before the meal. I save all my room for the food! LOL

3. is there an item that is regularly served at your holiday dinner that you just can't stand???
    Well, not a MY house. If I go to my grammy's or mama's then yes. They make that nasty green bean casserole. Yuck!

4. do you start the day with breakfast before a big holiday meal or do you skip it?
    If anyone wants to eat, they are welcome to. But, I don't make breakfast - it's usually cereal.

On my sweet potato pie then yes, on my pumpkin cheesecake no.

10. Cori Gammon

Cori Gammon Shake it Baby, shake it!

Pumpkin Pie... it gets me every time

I refuse to snack lol

Cranberry Sauce :shrug

Skip it, or if I feel faint, I eat a piece of toast and some yogurt.

Yes, of course! :)

11. 1girl1boy

1girl1boy Miss Glee!

1. what is the one item that is usually served at your holiday dinner that you can not/ will not say no to? my DH's mystery pecan pie

2. what is your favorite "pre-holiday dinner snack"? spinach artichoke dip

3. is there an item that is regularly served at your holiday dinner that you just can't stand??? cranberry sauce or anything with coconut

4. do you start the day with breakfast before a big holiday meal or do you skip it? usually just monkey bread

5. whipped cream on your desserts??? or no???? real homemade whipped cream please