Non-Digital Art Show Off Thread

Discussion in 'Hybrid Pad' started by jenevang, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

So much talent here! Unfortunately I haven't done anything really artsy/crafty beyond my scrapbooking in a long time. I have been working in my yard and trying to make it beautiful....I've also been learning ASL which is a beautiful language. Do those things count! Haha!

LoveItScrapIt and cookingmylife like this.
  2. KatrinaHunt13

KatrinaHunt13 And *POOF* it appeared!

@Scrapping with Liz those totally count on my book!!!! Love flower gardening and learning ASL is no small feat. Plus I love to watch people sign!

LoveItScrapIt likes this.
  3. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

@Scrapping with Liz ASL is dancing with the hands. That's a beautiful thing to see for those of us with hearing.

4. AllisonPennington

AllisonPennington Queen of the Realm

I've been doing commissioned mosaics for about 15 years. For the last year the glass room has been dark, though - I've just not had time. I've wrestled with opening up spots for just a few of my most popular items for Mother's/Father's Day and again at the end of the year but....

5. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

Ha! Yes, @Karen, it's Ash Cave. The perspective is standing under the mouth of the cave looking out toward the little drippy waterfall. I absolutely LOVE that place. I wish I could ban everyone else from going there (for just a few hours) and sit there in silence and soak it in.

Karen likes this.
  6. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I wanna see pictures @AllisonPennington